• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

What Personality Type is Arnold Schwarzenegger?

• INFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

• ENFJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I agree with [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]. Schwarzenegger is an INTJ with very well-developed Se.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
While I understand why the Se argument, I think he's Si > Se, because watch this:

ESTJ would my guess.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Sorry if I'm a being a bit basic with my reasoning, I don't go deep into the whole dom theorising and stuff. I'd say he's ENxJ. Seems really balanced between his F and T. One thing I'd say for certain is he's the commander type, very happy being in charge. Also very goal driven, focused.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sorry if I'm a being a bit basic with my reasoning, I don't go deep into the whole dom theorising and stuff. I'd say he's ENxJ. Seems really balanced between his F and T. One thing I'd say for certain is he's the commander type, very happy being in charge. Also very goal driven, focused.

I completely agree with your last two sentences there. I've seen many interviews of him. I always thought he was an INTJ though. That's what the experts at CelebrityTypes say he is.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Out of interest, why would you think introvert not extrovert? I just tend to think back to Pumping Iron (brilliant docu), where he seems to bask in the limelight and being the centre of attention.

It's not inconceivable that he's an INTJ, he does seem very strategic. Just wondering your reasons for thinking it.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Out of interest, why would you think introvert not extrovert? I just tend to think back to Pumping Iron (brilliant docu), where he seems to bask in the limelight and being the centre of attention.

It's not inconceivable that he's an INTJ, he does seem very strategic. Just wondering your reasons for thinking it.

His descriptions of his childhood, for one. Regarding him in general, my thoughts are this:

I think that, because, even though he's a Republican, he's somebody I can respect because he's not an ideologue. He's someone who will do the rational thing rather than pander to a bunch of fundamentalists or overly emotional people who never bother to consider the consequences or implications of what they are proposing, and who refuse to learn from past experience.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
His descriptions of his childhood, for one. Regarding him in general, my thoughts are this:

I think that, because, even though he's a Republican, he's somebody I can respect because he's not an ideologue. He's someone who will do the rational thing rather than pander to a bunch of fundamentalists or overly emotional people who never bother to consider the consequences or implications of what they are proposing, and who refuse to learn from past experience.

The rational thing being bankrupting California? :p

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Probably.

1242802986_arnoldsmokingpot.gif

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Eh, California has been in a shitstorm for years. Before Arnold came into office I know that much at least.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you have evidence in the forum of articles or statistics, or should I just take your word for it?

You should take my word for it. I'm always right, except when I'm not.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
so/sx e89 intj? I say dom so only because his YouTube pranks tend to be relatively light, despite a misleading presence.