• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tom Cruise

What Personality Type is Tom Cruise?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ENFP

• ENFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w3

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tom Cruise (INTP)

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
ISTP 3w2 I thought. He definitely has that STP charm.

Edit - dude the man is good looking. Stop hating.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't like something about his teeth... they disturb me and he insists on showing them all too frequently :thelook:

note: just looked at the pic in the op... was referring to his real life teeth, but that pic is disturbing as well :laugh:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can someone please the change the picture? It's quite disturbing lol. Gives lots of bias too.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can someone please the change the picture? It's quite disturbing lol. Gives lots of bias too.

Only I or a mod can change it.

What picture would you suggest? The pic must the taller than it is wide.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I reckon ISFJ. Seems like a really emotional guy? I mean obviously an ISTP is an emotional but he seems to wear his heart on his sleeve. As here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFgF1JPNR5E

Gets really heated when he starts talking about issues he cares about (drugs for children), and chastises Matt for being glib because he obviously cares so deeply about it. Tom's generally a bit irrational about certain stuff, because there's so much emotion behind it.

I've always thought J rather than P? He seems so focused in his life, really goal driven.

Jaguar

I don't like something about his teeth... they disturb me and he insists on showing them all too frequently :thelook:

1399564824000.jpg

What don't you like?

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Isn't he like some kind of megalomaniac ENFJ cult-leader...?

He sort of bleeds emotion, so it's hard not to imagine him being a feeler of some kind. ESFJ? why does everyone think he is an introvert? I think his 3 type is so strong that you can't really see the real him. It is locked away behind some kind of a veneer.
giphy.gif

tom_cruise_oprah.gif~c200

uPG8Dw0.gif

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP or ENFJ 3w2. It is hard to type him because he is so unhealthy 3... Se+Fe is obvious, just not sure which he is leading with.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP e3
Ugh whenever I see him, he just makes me wanna :BangHead: :mad:

Tomb1

IEE-Fi 3w4 sp/so

IEE-Fi on Pinterest

Ne/Fi gives Cruise a cognition for interpersonal dynamics and mirroring others externally.

Chameleonic shape-shifting makes IEE-Fi natural window-dressing in acting and politics. Fi is the foundational cognition for empathy....Fi-subtype strengthens IEE's cognition for the inner worlds of other people/characters. Though, not quite the method actor/actress/artist Fi/Ne is but more calibrated to the industry standard.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ESFP.

Unless he's an introvert with a SUPER developed extrovert side I think extrovert is the safest bet. He jumped on Oprah's couch without a hint of self consciousness. His overpowering smile his pure extrovert high wattage.

Whats he leading with as his Extrovert process? Probably Sensing. Highly attuned to his environment, deals in actualities, direct in his communication, very present. Much more doer than thinker.

His auxiliary introvert process is trickiest to deduce. His somewhat irrational devotion to Scientology suggests a lot of feeling under the surface, highly developed personal values based on emotion. However he also displays an appetite for facts and analysis, as was shown in that Matt Lauer interview where he spoke in an informed manner about medicine and anti-depressants.

In all, I think hes just about more feeling than thinking. Warm and personal in his approach to people, and the world. ESFP.