• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mariah Carey

What Personality Type is Mariah Carey?

• INFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w9

• 9w1

• Total voters

shinedowness

MBTI Type
ANFJ
Enneagram
8v7
Instinctual Variant
sx
How does Mariah Carey love money more than love? Please show me proof of Mariah Carey loving money, and I might change my mind about Mariah Carey.

Mole

Permabanned
How does Mariah Carey love money more than love? Please show me proof of Mariah Carey loving money, and I might change my mind about Mariah Carey.

Hey, you know me, Mole. If you read my 20,000 posts, you will know more about me than my own mother. Would I lie to you? Can you trust me? Well, ask my friends, Ratty, Badger and Toad, and you might even ask Otter, but you might forebear asking the Weasels and the Stoats.

Mariah Carey began a love affair with the billionaire Kerry Packer. She broke it off, and broke his heart, and demanded ten million dollars. It became plain Mariah was more on love with Kerry's money than Kerry.

But if you think it is all about you, you might think Mariah sings all about you.

shinedowness

MBTI Type
ANFJ
Enneagram
8v7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey, you know me, Mole. If you read my 20,000 posts, you will know more about me than my own mother. Would I lie to you? Can you trust me? Well, ask my friends, Ratty, Badger and Toad, and you might even ask Otter, but you might forebear asking the Weasels and the Stoats.

Mariah Carey began a love affair with the billionaire Kerry Packer. She broke it off, and broke his heart, and demanded ten million dollars. It became plain Mariah was more on love with Kerry's money than Kerry.

But if you think it is all about you, you might think Mariah sings all about you.

I just found out about Mariah's relationship with James Packer now. Do you think someone can still be a feeler and love money?

Mole

Permabanned
I just found out about Mariah's relationship with James Packer now. Do you think someone can still be a feeler and love money?

Whatever we worship, we become. If we worship money, we become a miser.

And what could be nicer than cultivating our feelings, as we might cultivate a garden, the only thing nicer perhaps is sharing our feelings here, as we might share the bounty of our garden.

And yes you are right, it is James not Kerry. Kerry is Jame's father.

However I do think it is a very good idea, particularly for a young women, to aim for financial and emotional independence. A man is usually not the best financial plan.

shinedowness

MBTI Type
ANFJ
Enneagram
8v7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Whatever we worship, we become. If we worship money, we become a miser.

And what could be nicer than cultivating our feelings, as we might cultivate a garden, the only thing nicer perhaps is sharing our feelings here, as we might share the bounty of our garden.

And yes you are right, it is James not Kerry. Kerry is Jame's father.

However I do think it is a very good idea, particularly for a young women, to aim for financial and emotional independence. A man is usually not the best financial plan.

Mariah Carey might feel miserable on the inside if she has become a miser as a "feeler", but I am not sure.

I attempt to expose my feelings to people in a tangible and effervescent way to let my garden of emotion have fruitful love, hope, and dreams flourish in the day and night.

I agree that women having emotional and financial independence can be good if they are capable of doing that. And I would say it is best for people to help each other when they need it some times instead of them arrogantly thinking they can live without other people's help.

Mole

Permabanned
Mariah Carey might feel miserable on the inside if she has become a miser as a "feeler", but I am not sure.

I attempt to expose my feelings to people in a tangible and effervescent way to let my garden of emotion have fruitful love, hope, and dreams flourish in the day and night.

I agree that women having emotional and financial independence can be good if they are capable of doing that. And I would say it is best for people to help each other when they need it some times instead of them arrogantly thinking they can live without other people's help.

In prosperous democratic countries it is important for young girls to plan for financial and emotional independence. A man in no longer a reliable financial plan.

Also parents should plan to help their children achieve their life goals. The helping mod of child rearing creates empathic, creative, and independent adults.

However many parents practise the abusive or authoritarian mode of child rearing, rather than the helping mode, and such children are wise to seek help outside the family.

And you are right, we don't want to live without the help of others, so it is wise to cultivate our friends, join social groups, and attend therapy.

shinedowness

MBTI Type
ANFJ
Enneagram
8v7
Instinctual Variant
sx
In prosperous democratic countries it is important for young girls to plan for financial and emotional independence. A man in no longer a reliable financial plan.

Also parents should plan to help their children achieve their life goals. The helping mod of child rearing creates empathic, creative, and independent adults.

However many parents practise the abusive or authoritarian mode of child rearing, rather than the helping mode, and such children are wise to seek help outside the family.

And you are right, we don't want to live without the help of others, so it is wise to cultivate our friends, join social groups, and attend therapy.

If we are to get political about countries, then I would say Abrahamic religions, Hinduism, and Buddhism should not influence those countries nor be acceptable in them if we are to allow females to have emotional and financial independence because those types of religions put girls and women at a lower position of power, independence, and protection from sexual predators according to the religious scriptures in those religions I mentioned. Abrahamic religions, Hinduism, and Buddhism are not feministic. They are sexist, misogynistic, and patriarchal because they were created by humans that gave people a false sense of security to try to make sense of their reality, especially in times of war and dealing with patriarchally oppressive rulers and kings that “justified” raping women, causing their monstrous power-hungry wars, pillaging, etc. through patriarchal religion. As a female, I am not safe around Abrahamic religions, Hinduism, and Buddhism. They were not created to protect me but to “justify” what those evil, sociopathic, and psychopathic men did to get their power in the past.

Let me give you a quote about power:

“Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst and corrupts the best. I never asked for power. Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up.” – Ragnar Lothbrok from the Vikings T.V. Show

There is solid truth in that quote.

Besides that, the reason why children deal with abusive parents is because of the abusive culture they live in that makes adults become unstable, cruel, and toxic from an abusive culture of alcoholism in Ireland, drug addiction in Mexico, too much greed in the U.S., trafficking in Thailand, politicians toxically bullying people enough that the suicide rate increases in Japan, women being blackmailed by their male employers telling them they will be fired if they become pregnant in Germany, and females having a harder time fighting against the male sexual predators in Africa because of how the governments work against females in Africa. People in Africa are intentionally uneducated, subjugated in religion, and dying more quickly than other people in more developed countries because Africans are being cheated by elite country rulers who are keeping them dumbed down to keep the Africans as puppets for money by taking away their resources like gold, diamonds, etc.

You wonder why children have a harder time being rational and decent in society, don't you?

Mole

Permabanned
If we are to get political about countries, then I would say Abrahamic religions, Hinduism, and Buddhism should not influence those countries nor be acceptable in them if we are to allow females to have emotional and financial independence because those types of religions put girls and women at a lower position of power, independence, and protection from sexual predators according to the religious scriptures in those religions I mentioned. Abrahamic religions, Hinduism, and Buddhism are not feministic. They are sexist, misogynistic, and patriarchal because they were created by humans that gave people a false sense of security to try to make sense of their reality, especially in times of war and dealing with patriarchally oppressive rulers and kings that "justified" raping women, causing their monstrous power-hungry wars, pillaging, etc. through patriarchal religion. As a female, I am not safe around Abrahamic religions, Hinduism, and Buddhism. They were not created to protect me but to "justify" what those evil, sociopathic, and psychopathic men did to get their power in the past. Let me give you a quote about power: "Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst and corrupts the best. I never asked for power. Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up." – Ragnar Lothbrok from the Vikings T.V. Show There is solid truth in that quote. Besides that, the reason why children deal with abusive parents is because of the abusive culture they live in that makes adults become unstable, cruel, and toxic from an abusive culture of alcoholism in Ireland, drug addiction in Mexico, too much greed in the U.S., trafficking in Thailand, politicians toxically bullying people enough that the suicide rate increases in Japan, women being blackmailed by their male employers telling them they will be fired if they become pregnant in Germany, and females having a harder time fighting against the male sexual predators in Africa because of how the governments work against females in Africa. People in Africa are intentionally uneducated, subjugated in religion, and dying more quickly than other people in more developed countries because Africans are being cheated by elite country rulers who are keeping them dumbed down to keep the Africans as puppets for money by taking away their resources like gold, diamonds, etc. You wonder why children have a harder time being rational and decent in society, don't you?
Yes, our very own guru, Carl Jung, sexually abused his female patients, yet he is our raison d'etre.

shinedowness

MBTI Type
ANFJ
Enneagram
8v7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, our very own guru, Carl Jung, sexually abused his female patients, yet he is our raison d'etre.

And yet there are people like Mariah Carey who don't like to play the abused martyr because people like her, Mariah Carey, have self-respect (especially since she divorced Tommy Mottola) like in these lyrics:

You took my love for granted
You left me lost and disenchanted
Bulldozed my heart as if you planned it
My prince was so unjustly handsome

[Pre-Chorus]

Who was that knight in shining armor?
I could've sworn you'd love me harder
Might as well down this Caymus bottle
I ain't the type to play the martyr

[Chorus]

How 'bout you get the **** out?

shinedowness

MBTI Type
ANFJ
Enneagram
8v7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Likr many here. Mariah Carey is an abuser who has been abused.

Marilyn Monroe was sexually abused as a child. And she committed suicide as an adult.

Michael Jackson raped little boys.

And now there are people trying to prevent abuse like that from happening to prevent a world with many people being abusers that get abused.