• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kelly Clarkson

What Personality Type is Kelly Clarkson?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 9w8

• Total voters

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Kelly Clarkson
kelly-clarkson-profile.png

You Must Be Registered To Vote

My favorite singer! I love how sweet and just plain adorable she is. That powerful voice doesn't hurt either. :wink: I just really admire how she never let the fame get to her over the past 10 years. And I love her songs whether they be empowering work-out songs or soulful love ballads. She's one of my favorite people in the pop industry.

Anyway, she's some EF type imo. I want her to be ENFP (because I just want to be HER LIKE OMG CAN I JUST BE KELLY CLARKSON PLEASE), but she's probably ESFJ. For what it's worth, I've seen her typed as 6w7 sp/sx. After posting, I've concluded ENFP (fuck yes). I'm pretty sure she's ENFP now but feel free to post other ideas if you have any!

(Apparently this next one was blocked in my country recently but my friend in New Zealand can still see it)

Some interviews:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/exclusive/kelly-clarkson-interview

NPR Media Player

http://www.redbookmag.com/fun-contests/kelly-clarkson-duets-weight-interview#slide-2

Kelly Clarkson Responds To Gay Rumors, Getting 'Hit On By The Hottest Girls Ever'

Sorry if this is unusually big for celebrity typing posts I just love her so much. :wubbie:

Last edited by a moderator:

louiesgonnadie

undergoing self-analysis
You know, I could actually see ENFP for her. She gives off a vibe. Haven't seen much of her though, so I can't tell.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You know, I could actually see ENFP for her. She gives off a vibe. Haven't seen much of her though, so I can't tell.

Right?! ENFP and ESFJ are my top two guesses about her, which is troubling because sometimes they can present themselves in similar ways.

While watching one of her interviews I noticed she referred to herself as the "improv queen" and she talked about how she sometimes makes up lyrics while singing which could point to Ne-dom > Si-aux. And when reading the lyrics to one of the songs she wrote, Catch My Breath, a quote that stood out to me was "Now that you know this is my life I won't be told it's supposed to be right" which seems more Fi > Fe. I think I'm going to watch some more interviews later today to see what else I could possibly gather (and just to stalk her out of my love for her). :wubbie:

Nicki

Retired
She seems way more ExFP than ExFJ. A lot of the songs she's written scream Fi aux or Fi dom.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She seems way more ExFP than ExFJ. A lot of the songs she's written scream Fi aux or Fi dom.

Most of her songs weren't written by her, though (it's okay Kelly I still love you). I know Stronger, Breakaway, and Since U Been Gone weren't written by her. I'm still glad she sings them though because those are some of the most played songs in my library. :wubbie: She definitely wrote Because of You. She also wrote Miss Independent and Walk Away. She doesn't seem ESFP to me, though.

Nicki

Retired
Most of her songs weren't written by her, though (it's okay Kelly I still love you). I know Stronger, Breakaway, and Since U Been Gone weren't written by her. I'm still glad she sings them though because those are some of the most played songs in my library. :wubbie: She definitely wrote Because of You. She also wrote Miss Independent and Walk Away. She doesn't seem ESFP to me, though.

Yeah, I know. The songs she's actually written seem much more Fi-ish than Fe-ish though. Hmm why do you think she uses Ne-Si?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, I know. The songs she's actually written seem much more Fi-ish than Fe-ish though. Hmm why do you think she uses Ne-Si?

I think you can see her Ne in the interview I posted in reply to [MENTION=17347]louiesgonnadie[/MENTION]. When she talks about when she was on American Idol, she makes a connection between one of her eliminated friends and Whitney Houston. The fact that she has so many bloopers to the point where people have made a website for it also shows that she's not as in touch with reality as a sensor. She interrupts herself a lot when making connections, too (ex: labels and "the money thing"). Also she owns like 5000 animals. I'm not sure if that's related to anything but lol. <3

In another interview (with Ellen again hehe) she mentions she actually rented multiple places in California because she doesn't know where she wants to live yet, each house being a new possibility of where she could live. And at the beginning when Ellen is poking fun at the name of her song being "Since U Been Gone" Kelly shows a bit of her Ne imagination where she thinks Ellen could check all her future songs by "red-marking" them LOL.

A few more possible Ne+Fi example quotes from the links in the OP:

• "Being single doesn't mean you're gay. But I'm never insulted by it, obviously. I mean, I get hit on by the hottest girls ever. Oh, my god, if I were a lesbian, I would be so in luck. But it's just not my thing."
  • "Really, what I try to instill in my fans is to be healthy and happy. I have no desire to be super-skinny."
  • "And my whole point is like, well, if I’m the pop star, then it should be whatever I am. There’s, you know, room for Katy Perrys and Adeles and Rihannas and Lady Gagas and Ke$has and me and Pinks. I think what’s great about all of us is that we represent something different."

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So she must be feeling dominant... ENFJ, ENFJ!! Creativity combined with socially charming presentations sounds very much in line with that type.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Noooo.

So she must be feeling dominant... ENFJ, ENFJ!! Creativity combined with socially charming presentations sounds very much in line with that type.

It also sounds like any EF type, but I can see where you're coming from with ENFJ. :yes: I still see ENFP but ENFJ certainly is plausible.

I type her PORK

>_____________> Oh boo, a singer who actually concentrates on singing rather than looking good? Whatever will we do? I don't even see why people call her fat, she has some curves but that's what comes with age sometimes. She seems perfectly fine and healthy if you ask me. It's just that the super thin women in the media like Rihanna make her look big. I have a friend who has the same body type and size as her and she plays water polo.

kelly-clarkson-300.jpg

Honestly don't see why this is worthy being typed as "PORK".

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Noooo.

It also sounds like any EF type, but I can see where you're coming from with ENFJ. :yes: I still see ENFP but ENFJ certainly is plausible.

>_____________> Oh boo, a singer who actually concentrates on singing rather than looking good? Whatever will we do? I don't even see why people call her fat, she has some curves but that's what comes with age sometimes. She seems perfectly fine and healthy if you ask me. It's just that the super thin women in the media like Rihanna make her look big. I have a friend who has the same body time and size as her and she plays water polo.

kelly-clarkson-300.jpg

Honestly don't see why this is worthy being typed as "PORK".

I just don't like her. When you don't like someone you just pick at whatever's wrong with them... like breathing for instance.

inb4 i dont need you breathing my air

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just don't like her. When you don't like someone you just pick at whatever's wrong with them... like breathing for instance.

inb4 i dont need you breathing my air

Say you just don't like her then? Much simpler this way. I can get it if people find her personality annoying or if they don't like the kind of music she makes etc but I don't see why weight would come into play at all. :shrug: Insulting someone based on their weight seems petty imho.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Say you just don't like her then? Much simpler this way. I can get it if people find her personality annoying or if they don't like the kind of music she makes etc but I don't see why weight would come into play at all. :shrug: Insulting someone based on their weight seems petty imho.

That's why I'm gay ;)

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Doesn't make a difference since I am too...LOL

The girl or guy kind? o.o

I was referring to how gay men get so catty when it comes to celebrities... my claws came out for this one.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The girl or guy kind? o.o

I was referring to how gay men get so catty when it comes to celebrities... my claws came out for this one.

The guy kind. I don't get catty around celebrities, at least when it comes to making judgments about them anyways. But I'll bring out the claws if it means defending Kelly. ;)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

(song she wrote herself and music video she directed herself)

It was inevitable. :D

"I'm nekkid!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I've no clue but I think she's awesome.