• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kiera Knightley

What Personality Type is Kiera Knightley?

• Total voters

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Keira Knightley

Keira Knightley

You Must Be Registered To Vote

ISTJ

Last edited by a moderator:

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I wouldn't say so from what I've seen. E couldn't say other than that. Possibly ESTJ.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hang on let me do some youtubing

i'm thinking esxj

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Maybe ESTJ.

It would be pretty easy for an SJ to slip into acting if like Keira's, your parent(s) was/were/are/is (an) actor(s). :p

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't see anything that pointed to t or f, but she reminded me more of other estj's than esfj's.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Okay, including me that's 3 for ESTJ, other types 0 :D

ESTJ wins by default...

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Is it just me, or does she tend to play ENFPs? (The Duchess, Pride and Prejudice). Her Pirates of the Carribean role is vaguely ENFPish as well. In The Hole I think maybe EsFP.

She's one of those people who I could see being any type. I think she's intensely private at heart. In interviews she comes across as very sweet and lovely, yet very guarded about her personal life.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
no - she plays ENFPs

nanook

a scream in a vortex
she does look like that youtube comedian , you gotta know who i mean

exfp

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Of course does playing so many ENFPs make her an ENFP herself? After all, she is an actress, her job is acting like other people. BUt yeah, I think an ENFP is more likely to be attracted to characters for which they share an affinity. She is probably ExFP at least.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i also get tom cruise who is exfj to me
(especially from her youtube lookalike, darn cant ever recall names)

oh its frakking lisa nova

(the whole idea of scientology (i can help you) is exfj to me. mindless Fe communion. unless you are with us, you need help. we are help)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
i also get tom cruise who is exfj to me
(especially from her youtube lookalike, darn cant ever recall names)

Tom Cruise is an ISTP often confused with ENFJ. His shadow type. Or one of them is his shadow type anyway...

MBTI Type
INxJ
She's not T dom. She always feels the need to discuss her eating habits, or lack thereof. Her personal quotes kind of revolve around anorexia rumors. She even went out of her way to say an obese woman was sexy to her. Why should she even care? That's Fe driving her.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah - how are we getting T for her?
EDIT: ESFJ and totally

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Tom Cruise is an ISTP often confused with ENFJ. His shadow type. Or one of them is his shadow type anyway...

do you think that leonard nimoy is istp? cause i have been thinking that he is, and he is the only one, that comes to mind, that looks "somewhat" like tom cruise

liYA

Keira Knightley videos included ???

people tend to be confused about her type so maybe these videos might help narrow it down

any ideas?

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
She always seems like a introvert to me. Even though she is talkative and bubbly at times, she's quite withdrawn.

ISFP 6w7 so/sx