• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kiera Knightley

What Personality Type is Kiera Knightley?

• Total voters

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP. Strikes me as a thinking type for sure, but not T-dom.

odettetoabird

MBTI Type
INFP
ENTP. Strikes me as a thinking type for sure, but not T-dom.

err what? she is certainly not an extrovert. she's a very shy and retiring person yet perceptive and imaginative. she doesn't seem dreamy enough to be ENFP or INFP. i think she's an INFJ for sure

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I liked wikipedia's current picture:

220px-KeiraKnightleyByAndreaRaffin2011.jpg

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Everyone's answer is idiotic smh.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
What I notice is that her voice sounds very, very Fe. If she's not an FJ I really need to revisit this.

Her voice has a sort of emphatic feel but I get more the impression of being propelled along a track - that what she says will become clear as she goes further along in what she's saying, and that she presents details to be used in the moment, not as things to be remembered, so I'm voting for Ni+Se, making her an NFJ.

Now, as for introversion and extroversion, I'm leaning towards introvert. She doesn't seem like how I would imagine an ENFJ to be, but I haven't quite been able to clearly grasp her functions in order.

edit: YouTube

Ok, I'm seeing the order more clearly now. She starts by going inwards about something, diving into her mind, and then comes out and makes a socially related statement, then something logical, and then concludes with the Se. So I'm definitely seeing INFJ.

StarFollowed

Stardust
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP. Although I thought she could have been an ENTP, from her interviews, it's clear she uses a lot of Fi and doesn't have the social grace and smoothness that ENTPs surprisingly have. She seems to also tap into her Te, which fuels the passionate energy she gives off.

Here's an interview with Benedict Cumberbatch (INFJ). There's no way she's not an ENFP.

Also, here's a video on her struggles in school, writing. It wouldn't surprise me if she's a type 4.

yeghor

ISTJ enneagram 9w8

Edit:

Interesting fact. Turns out Kiera Knightley played Sabe in Star Wars Phantom Menace, who was one of Queen Amidala's (Natalie Portmans) decoy doubles in the movie. Coincidence?

turEx4R7jIAMOj6R06cGYPGhSnII2NTAkhll-7czKO234efoD866t90ak2l9AMZSAkd9CHMs35uqtmkAZWFcFrqYsnWEbxauc_OWkFe5clnz19G9pMKE4e1VkiU

imgres