• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gary Busey

What Personality Type is Gary Busey?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 7w8

• 8w9

• 9w1

• Total voters

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Gary Busey...

Gary Busey

You Must Be Registered To Vote

What type is Gary Busey?

I think he's an INFJ.

Last edited by a moderator:

KDude

lol I kind of see what you're saying, but I don't think he's an introvert.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think he's of the fp/tj ilk. sx/sp e65 entj? Check out his thing with Letterman.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I have no idea but my recent favorite Busey story [and it's difficult, because there are so many] is that he got angry on set because he said their version of Heaven was all wrong, as he had been there before and it did not look like that. Then ANOTHER guy who had also been to heaven said it wasn't how Busey described it and they got into a fight. Amazing.

AVC: Yeah, sorry for dragging this one up. But this was a movie where you appeared alongside Gary Busey, who plays a software tycoon who dies and is reincarnated as a dog. Busey’s such a weirdo force-of-nature that we have to ask about working with him

CA: It was just what you’d imagine. That’s about the best way to put it. We were shooting this movie—which is a horrible movie—and he was supposed to come back from the dead. And he of course, Gary Busey, supposedly had done this—he’d been in an accident and died and came back. He showed up on a set made to look like Heaven, and he looked around and said, “I can’t play this scene.” They were three days behind at this point. But Busey said, “It’s nothing like this. I’ve been to Heaven and it doesn’t look like this. That sofa’s all wrong. That mirror is ridiculous. They don’t even have mirrors!” It was ridiculous. He was completely nuts about the design of Heaven.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I don't believe you can accurately type someone who isn't all there, but if I had to guess, I'd say ESFP.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What? Speed Gavroche and Elfboy haven't posted here yet?!

KDude

I think he's of the fp/tj ilk. sx/sp e65 entj? Check out his thing with Letterman.

I could see that. Or maybe sick ENFJ. He's a little like Tom Cruise (why people think that guy is an ISTP, I don't know).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lil odd but my sister and i actually had some beers with him one night at Greenville bar n grill in Dallas. It turns out that he and her ex finances dad were pretty good friends ha but my impression of him looking back before he seemed to be totally out of it. Is that he was either entj or enfj. Definitely an extrovert definitely an n and most likely a j probably t. Although he had a warmth about him.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lil odd but my sister and i actually had some beers with him one night at Greenville bar n grill in Dallas. It turns out that he and her ex finances dad were pretty good friends ha but my impression of him looking back before he seemed to be totally out of it. Is that he was either entj or enfj. Definitely an extrovert definitely an n and most likely a j probably t. Although he had a warmth about him.

Come back and edit your post so it doesn't say "finances" instead of "fiancé's."

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Type that hasn't gotten his teeth done.

alabaster

He's likely to be an ESTP. Just look at that grin. He loves attention and talking about himself. He carefully watches the audience while telling the anecdotes, he wants people to laugh and he's aiming to be cool and admired. Look at the body language, he's an action guy.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP 8w7 Sx/So

Stern: "Where do you live now, Gary?"
Busey: "I live right where I'm sittin'."

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think he could be an Introvert. Maybe ISFJ. He's a weirdo for sure lol, I still have this urge to pity him for some odd reason.