• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Russell Brand

What Personality Type is Russell Brand?

• INFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

• INTJ

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Its spelled Russell Brand. Just doing my duties to encourage proper spelling and grammar.:wink: pretty sure he's an ExxP 7w8. He's not an ENTP, but I think you could make a good argument for any of the other 3 types.

You could make good arguments that come to the wrong conclusion. But the correct conclusion is ENFP.

Emotionalogic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's a classic example of a dumb person who acts like a smart person who acts like a dumb person. It's tempting to say ESFP, because of the bias against s types, but I think he's just a stupid ENFP. It depends on whether or not his pseudo-intellectuality is just part of his "act", or if he actually buys his own bullshit. At this point, I think it's the latter. I mean, for godssake: Russell Brand

John Lydon rains on the parade: John Lydon on Russell Brand's call for revolution: 'The most idiotic thing I've ever heard'

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's a classic example of a dumb person who acts like a smart person who acts like a dumb person. It's tempting to say ESFP, because of the bias against s types, but I think he's just a stupid ENFP. It depends on whether or not his pseudo-intellectuality is just part of his "act", or if he actually buys his own bullshit. At this point, I think it's the latter. I mean, for godssake: Russell Brand

John Lydon rains on the parade: John Lydon on Russell Brand's call for revolution: 'The most idiotic thing I've ever heard'

Pffft. She's worried that if young people don't vote they are voting themselves out of the big government money they could gain if they vote for the right person.

Since when is democracy a matter of voting yourself more money? I admit that it's heading that way here in the USA, not just for corporations who dole out millions in campaign contributions, but for everybody. It's still the case, here in the USA, that voters tend to vote on moral issues such as abortion, not on getting the most money out of it.

Disgusting.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP 7 sx/so, definitely. Probably w8.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't like him.

Piercie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 6w7 heavy wing or 7w6 heavy wing...

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
If only there was a type devoted to dolts...he could be classified with ease.

(Yes he's ENFP)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In my opinion, the best type to describe Russell Brand comes from Socionics. He is a very good example of an EIE.

It is a shame that the poll does not account for this option, as I find it far more descriptive than those available. For more information on the EIE, see here: World Socionics: Description of Ethical Intuitive Energiser (EIE)

An important thing to note is that his approach would be considered Fe+Ni, rather than Ne+Fi. He is attempting to engage and change the social values of his audience (Fe). Many seem to be interpreting his scattered, chaotic tendencies (common for those with weak Ti) with being Ne leading.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is that stare penetrative or just plain high?

*shakes head at picture choices for the users who post celebrities up for typing*

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In my opinion, the best type to describe Russell Brand comes from Socionics. He is a very good example of an EIE.

It is a shame that the poll does not account for this option, as I find it far more descriptive than those available. For more information on the EIE, see here: World Socionics: Description of Ethical Intuitive Energiser (EIE)

An important thing to note is that his approach would be considered Fe+Ni, rather than Ne+Fi. He is attempting to engage and change the social values of his audience (Fe). Many seem to be interpreting his scattered, chaotic tendencies (common for those with weak Ti) with being Ne leading.

Clearly EIE in socionics and quite possibly ENFJ in Mbti going by descriptions I have read. I was never really sure of the Ne thing... he has a similar vibe to Will I Am... just at a faster pace and slightly different bent... but they engage with and attempt to sway the audience in a similar manner. I did think Will I Am was a possible IEE at first though... - because of his hyperspace waffle and constant metaphoric analogies. I think there is a similar misunderstanding here with Russ. I don't really identibro him either tbh.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
enfp, and relatively easy to type :) Feels good to be part of a consensus on this site for once :D

Allywally

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
i agree with russell as esfp and morgan isfp. theyre really alike in their humor but yeah, morgan seems much more sedate... of course nearly anyone would seem more sedate than russell :p

russell does seem to be a decently developed esfp. i remember the one serious interview (great interview btw, 5 parts all on youtube) i've seen him do and when he was younger he used to be completely wild and his comedy was completely inappropriate. only after his big crash with drugs did he start to mature a bit and come more into the spotlight.

anyways, nice to see other russell brand fans :)

'we were fated to pretend'

Mole

Permabanned
Far more than his personality type the fact he is a drug addict shapes what he thinks and feels.

Drug addicts in recovery are today's fashion and Russell is no exception.

But his addiction is left him addled, and what he has going for him today is that he is a fashionable celebrity.