• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Katy Perry

What Personality Type is Katy Perry?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Seeing her behaviour for a few hours on a local video hits program makes me lean towards ENFJ, borderline on everything. :D

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The vid interview above was the first time i have seen an interview of her and i was sorely dissapointed. Flat and dull.
I hope it is a false persona and she's secretly taking the piss out of herself.

hmmmm, just found this
[YOUTUBE="A0F0MM8B4I0"]interesting[/YOUTUBE]

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
here's the one of her when she was 16
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pLvWjountA"]hudson[/YOUTUBE]

she is very "flat" in a way but i personally find it really funny. i dunno, i think she's rather witty somewhere along the lines. or at the very least i like her. she makes music that i enjoy and she's so deadpan. i do think she's T over F, but it wouldn't surprise me if that T is Fe.

it all actually has me wondering if she couldn't be ISTP, just to throw another type out there. i'm not putting any bets on it - just a thought.

if you've watched her concerts, it's rather surprising. she must enjoy something about it otherwise she wouldn't keep doing it, but she doesn't exude that much energy. most extraverts i know, when they're excited about things, it's kind of obvious. they practically glow.

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
Shes totally an ENFP. I know a female one who is unbelievably similar to her in gesture personality and nearly everything else.

Shes manipulative and ENFPs can easily be that way when not healthy.

Talking about her music as 'S-ish' is just not a great idea. Im an N and i write very concrete music. Its just not a good way to type people.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I never saw much of her but I thought she seemed like ESXP. She's got zany N type style, but what's beneath that? As far as I've seen, not much.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I get an ENFP vibe...Don't know.

I get a fake NF vibe. It looks like an act to me. She seems manipulative and her songs are so shallow. After reading some stuff and viewing some interviews here, I'd say she is ESTP. A manipulative attention-whore as well.

Zooey Deschanel has an almost identical face to her but you can tell them apart because Zooey looks sincere and bubbly while Katy looks slutty and fake.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i don't get an ENFP vibe. :shrug:

but what do i know :laugh:

not that i wouldn't love to claim her. i like her, despite popular hate. she's entertaining and i like her songs. she's not waging war or fucking up the gulf or any other number of seriously bad things she could be doing. she likes to dance around and be popular and sing songs that make people laugh and be happy and enjoy life. and for that, i say good for her!

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Zooey Deschanel has an almost identical face to her but you can tell them apart because Zooey looks sincere and bubbly while Katy looks slutty and fake.
What? :thinking:
6a00e5536b2ba988330148c733987d970c-500wi

Interesting!

I read NP from this, with even a hint of T with the "why?" stuff--just considering the statement alone, realizing one's type can't be determined based on one statement alone.
"I have always been the kid who's asked 'Why?' In my faith, you're just supposed to have faith. But I was always like ... why?" she said. "At this point, I'm just kind of a drifter. I'm open to possibility."

"My sponge is so big and wide and I'm soaking everything up and my mind has been radically expanded. Just being around different cultures and people and their opinions and perspectives. Just looking into the sky," Perry said.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP 3w4 sp/so is my best guess

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello?

ZOMG IT'S A JACK FLAK DUPE!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I get a fake NF vibe. It looks like an act to me. She seems manipulative and her songs are so shallow. After reading some stuff and viewing some interviews here, I'd say she is ESTP. A manipulative attention-whore as well.

I agree about the Zooey Deschanel thing...Katy's like a less interesting, more irritating version. However, if you put the two of them side by side you can see how different they actually look, they aren't identical. I don't even think she fakes NF, she strikes me as ESxP or something.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's as smart as a chunk of astroturf, but I still kinda like her...

I think she's a lot smarter than she portrays herself as... just like Madonna. They understand how the system works and how to maneuver within it to their great advantage. "Stupid" doesn't do that well.

she strikes me as ESxP or something.

That's my read on her too.
Which is funny, because I've seen Madonna listed as ESTP while putting some fake INFJ vibes.

The ESFPs I've known who have been raised in conversative religion either tend to break totally away or else stay firmly immersed in the system. I've see the T's make a more moderate approach to adjusting their faith while maintaining just the useful ideas. But... dunno.

The NF vibes (off her last album) definitely are coming from songs like Firework and Pearl... but that type of thing is not the mere province of N.