• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Elon Musk

What Personality Type is Elon Musk?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ENFP

• ENFJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Raffaella

bon vivant

This is one of his shorter interviews. He doesn't have breakfast, must be INTJ.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I havent seen many interviews from him, but i know quite a bit about him and what hes up to(my friend praises him all the time), judging from my limited info he seems like an INTJ.

Raffaella

bon vivant
I havent seen many interviews from him, but i know quite a bit about him and what hes up to(my friend praises him all the time), judging from my limited info he seems like an INTJ.

Yeah, the TJ is strong in him since he emphasises competence. I've seen quite a few of his interviews and although he answers all questions, he doesn't reveal his thoughts. He's private and not verbose; if he were ENTJ, he'd speak about his goals and skills confidently.

Raffaella

bon vivant
I think a common misconception is that anyone successful is e3 but I don't believe he's an e3. He's an e5. Thinking back to the conflict in Revenge of The Electric Car, I noticed that he wasn't anxious or hasty. He was deliberate; withdrew into his mind then carried out decisions with certainty. Also his growth was toward e8, he showed courage and took responsibility for his company's faults.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, the TJ is strong in him since he emphasises competence. I've seen quite a few of his interviews and although he answers all questions, he doesn't reveal his thoughts. He's private and not verbose; if he were ENTJ, he'd speak about his goals and skills confidently.

Maybe if he were an ENTJ 3.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess we will not see him negotiate, but I'm sure we will see a real "nasty" side coming out. ENTJ

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ 8w9? I like the 9 wing but not to sure about ENTJ.

Will do more research and get back to this.

My advice would be to look into Socionics LIEs rather than MBTI ENTJs, that way you're less likely to be thrown off the scent by the dopey stereotypes.

Avoid Socionics.com.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx