• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vladimir Putin

What Personality Type is Vladimir Putin?

• Total voters

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't really know. He just comes across to me as like this dorkish kid who only became popular because he has rich parents or something, and then became cocky and arrogant because he thought his classmates actually thought he was cool as a person. You know, the kind that pays bullies to bully kids they don't like and goes all Draco Malfoy when something they don't like happens ('MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!'). Not that I think Putin is like Draco Malfoy, he isn't stylish enough to be like Draco Malfoy. If anything, he'd be Draco Malfoy who drank Polyjuice Potion, so he can pretend to be Dobby. I mean, whatever he does, to me he'll always be an upstart dork who looks like Dobby. Anyway, I don't really know what type that makes him.

That is honestly the worst character deduction I have yet to read, is that also your perception of Magneto. Putin is the stereotypical Russian INTJ/INFJ a man that comes from a poorer background (his mom was a factory worker and his Dad was a military man) to create a miracle of perseverance and hard work + planning to become one of the most powerful men alive to live up to the ideals his Dad most likely passed down to him.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Putin is conservative about marriage and responsibility, about his nation's traditions, about the good old days of the USSR. I see no genius quality about him, however. From the bio I referenced I do see a great willful quality about the man. He asked someone in the KGB what it would take to be a KGB agent, and he succeeded in that goal against all odds. He graduated from his secondary education (high school) with A's, B's, and C's. The C's were in physics, chemistry, algebra, and geometry. The A's were in history, German, and gym. There were 40 people attempting to enter one spot in the university, and Putin was the one who was accepted. In college he developed a desire to make money, and so he worked long hours in the far north at dangerous construction sites. In order to be in the KGB it is necessary to be invited in. So he cooled his heels through four years of college until in his fourth year someone finally contacted him for an interview. It was the KGB.

Responsible, security conscious, traditional, hard-working; as his KGB interviewer described him, Putin was “not particularly outgoing but energetic, flexible, and brave."

ISTJ.

He could easily be an INTJ. An ISTJ wouldn't be able to outwit everyone, outwit the Russian constitution while having golden balls and a golden cock to tell the world to Fuck Off. He took a country in chaos and made it into a super power through calculating/planning. His Ex-Wife is most likely an ISTJ, he also sponsored Yanukovych so he can use him later by rigging the Ukrainian election as he did the Russian one, now tell me that he is an ISTJ... He is a 6w5, 8w7, 3w4

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He could easily be an INTJ. An ISTJ wouldn't be able to outwit everyone, outwit the Russian constitution while having golden balls and a golden cock to tell the world to Fuck Off. He took a country in chaos and made it into a super power through calculating/planning. His Ex-Wife is most likely an ISTJ, he also sponsored Yanukovych so he can use him later by rigging the Ukrainian election as he did the Russian one, now tell me that he is an ISTJ...

He is an ISTJ.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Stereotypes tell us that no ISTJ would be able to outwit everybody. It's just impossible.

Because they work with what we know, they go based of the book? If everyone has a good understanding of the book you can't use the book procedures to outsmart people, you'd have to use the book to learn to manipulate the rules/procedures to outsmart the competition something Si doesn't do, and don't go of books to type someone the book could be complete fabricated bullshit, as far as we can tell he has the marriage life as someone like Don Draper

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because they work with what we know, they go based of the book? If everyone has a good understanding of the book you can't use the book procedures to outsmart people, you'd have to use the book to learn to manipulate the rules/procedures to outsmart the competition something Si doesn't do, and don't go of books to type someone the book could be complete fabricated bullshit, as far as we can tell he has the marriage life as someone like Don Draper

Of course. All my sources are shit. All your sources are awesome sauce.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

There is no reason to get offended/defensive, Do me a favor and observe the game of politics (Cheating, propaganda/media, etc.) and how he has played the game so far to be able to deduce what kind of man he is, it's elementary

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There is no reason to get offended/defensive, Do me a favor and observe the game of politics (Cheating, propaganda/media, etc.) and how he has played the game so far to be able to deduce what kind of man he is, it's elementary

You keep saying things like "you'd have to use the book to learn to manipulate the rules/procedures to outsmart the competition something Si doesn't do" that aren't even worth my time dealing with.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Straight Gangster. And that's no shit.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It takes a thug to run a Kleptocratic government.

Amen, [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] I believe it's time to realize that your holier than though author may be a propaganda artist

Classing INTJ Gangsta

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Amen, [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] I believe it's time to realize that your holier than though author may be a propaganda artist

Classing INTJ Gangsta

Mal, you know that article link in the first post is FROM THE KREMLIN.

Dope beat.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, and here's an internet funny from The Onion:

The Onion breaks down what you need to know about Russia’s leader:

Height: 5’7”

Statue Height: 6’2”

Hobbies: Collecting sovereign territories

Interests: Dioxin, polonium 210, thallium

Predecessor: Vladimir Putin

Successor: Vladimir Putin

Membership In KGB: Active

Occupation: First and foremost, a dad to two pretty amazing kids

Stare: Pitiless

Number Of Times A Day Utters Words “With My Bare Hands”: 28

Pets: 1.3 million Chechens, black lab

Nervous Habit: Bending lead pipes

Sleep: Untroubled

Number Of Steps Currently Ahead: Two

Preferred Solution To Civil Unrest: Permanent

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And even though he assassinated Alexander Litvinenko, a KGB defect working with MI6, with the radioactive isotope polonium-210 (the freaking BALLS on this guy!) I think it's cool he's pretty damn good at martial arts.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Fortunately for you, you don't have a source to cite. Just your ass. :)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fortunately for you, you don't have a source to cite. Just your ass. :)

Your link:
APoZ5YJ.png
might as well equal
UgTtAPX.png

"For 16 years Putin was an officer in the KGB, rising to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel"

Kleptocracy:
Transcontinental countries
Russia Turkey
Vladimir Putin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russian Vory V Zakone (Thieves by Law)
Documentary:

The Russian Kleptocracy and Rise of Organized Crime
The Russian Kleptocracy and Rise of Organized Crime | Johanna Granville - Academia.edu

Organized crime in Russia began in its imperial period of Tsars, but it was not until the Soviet era that vory v zakone ("thieves-in-law") emerged as leaders of prison groups in gulags (Soviet prison labor camps), and their honor code became more defined. After World War II, the death of Joseph Stalin, and the fall of the Soviet Union, more gangs emerged in a flourishing black market, exploiting the unstable governments of the former Republics, and at its highest point, even controlling as much as two-thirds of the Russian economy. Louis Freeh, former director of the FBI, had once said the Russian mafia posed the greatest threat to U.S. national security in the mid-1990s.

Kleptocracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MI5 believe Vladimir Putin was behind murder of spy Alexander Litvinenko

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your link:
APoZ5YJ.png
might as well equal
UgTtAPX.png

"For 16 years Putin was an officer in the KGB, rising to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel"

Kleptocracy:
Transcontinental countries
Russia Turkey
Vladimir Putin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russian Vory V Zakone (Thieves by Law)
Documentary:

The Russian Kleptocracy and Rise of Organized Crime
The Russian Kleptocracy and Rise of Organized Crime | Johanna Granville - Academia.edu

Organized crime in Russia began in its imperial period of Tsars, but it was not until the Soviet era that vory v zakone ("thieves-in-law") emerged as leaders of prison groups in gulags (Soviet prison labor camps), and their honor code became more defined. After World War II, the death of Joseph Stalin, and the fall of the Soviet Union, more gangs emerged in a flourishing black market, exploiting the unstable governments of the former Republics, and at its highest point, even controlling as much as two-thirds of the Russian economy. Louis Freeh, former director of the FBI, had once said the Russian mafia posed the greatest threat to U.S. national security in the mid-1990s.

Kleptocracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MI5 believe Vladimir Putin was behind murder of spy Alexander Litvinenko

I'm not talking about that link, and I'm not denying the link's white-washing. Is any of the biographical data on that page absolutely false?

The source I am referring to is Masha Gessen's The Man Without A Face - The Unlikely Rise of Vladimir Putin. It's very interesting. Putin believes that a country's leader must be loved by the populace, and that when the populace turns against the leader then he must step down. So in this sense, Putin is only trying to give the Ukrainian people a more popular leader than Turchyhnov was and the present Ukrainian president is.