• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pope Francis, the Laughing Pope

What Personality Type is Pope Francis, the Laughing Pope?

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTJ

• ENTP

• ESFP

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w2

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• Total voters

Jaguar

So what? Is he a bad person because he doesn't want gay people to raise children who will likely be bullied to death by their class mates?

Heterosexuals raise children who are bullied to death by classmates.

I have absolutely nothing against gay people.

Of course not. No one does.

Speaking of pope Francis, come on, he's still the most liberal person the church has produced yet. Give him at least that point.
Consider that Martin Luther was an anti-semitic misogynist and he was still a reformer by his time's standards.

Show me a pope who says, "Equal rights to all" and I'll call that progress.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
ISFJ. They can get racist fast. They are the super nationalists who only want to help the people around them that they see. I see it as though this guy is a super nationalist for his own religion. :p

Same with ESFJ. It is funny how they then get defensive when you make a racist joke about them or their people.

In this age, I'm pretty sure any extremely religious person would be an SF type.

We're sitting here arguing about things this guy probably understands, then says is wrong, which is how my ISFJ friend acts. Evidence being that the guy doesn't support same sex marriage and the kind of stuff most Ns care about deeply. That and my mom, an SJ thinks she looks like him.

But I know for certain he's an FJ and the Benedict is a TJ. Still remember the picture comparisons of Benedict and Palpatine. :D

557736_422637897752228_201900393159314_1897599_1199028185_n.jpeg

But I think he's introverted because he doesn't like to be seen in public doing stuff. Disguises himself when he goes to give alms. The question is thus N or S. You know what I think. :laugh:

And Benedict is ISTJ.

Mole

Permabanned
The highest title in the world is Head of State. And Pope Francis is Head of State. Pope Francis is Head of State under the Lateran Treaty between the Pope and the Italian Fascist Government, naming the Pope as Head of State in 1929.

Pope Francis will never give up his Fascist title, Head of State, because it confers on him so much power and prestige.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
this guy is a super nationalist for his own religion. :p

"The Roman Catholic Church would "promote friendship and respect between men and women of different religions," the pope said" - The Telegraph

Pope Francis will never give up his Fascist title, Head of State, because it confers on him so much power and prestige.

"The martyrs teach us that wealth, prestige and honor have little importance: Christ is the only true treasure." - Pope Francis on Twitter

However, any argument won't work here since even if one can easily disprove these crazy statements with what he actually says, you're telling me it's a huge PR gag then. I'm an atheist and against institutional religion but you two are atheistic fundamentalists who base their beliefs on nothing but their own dislike for the opposite site, or can you name any action that would confirm his secret identity?

Mole

Permabanned
Umm, what about no? Frank threw out most of the children abusing cocksuckers that lived very well under Benedicts care. You're mistaking a manipulative, political genius with a person who actually wants to make the world a better place (which is him). Sigh, these conspiracy theorists....

Please! The Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Child Abuse wrote to Pope Francis asking for copies of his files on child sexual abusing priests and brothers, and Pope Francis refused to send the files to our Royal Commission on the grounds of his sovereignty. Pope Francis also refused to send these files the United Nations.

On top of this Pope Francis' Treasurer, Cardinal George Pell, as an Australian citizen, was compelled to attend the Australian Royal Commission by video link where he said Pope Francis had no legal obligation to children sexually abused by his priests and brothers.

The coverup continues and there is absolutely no theological examination of institutional sexual child abuse within the Church.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
So you're basically saying Francis is a child abuser. I'm actually too drunk to type but this is worth it.

Mole

Permabanned
So you're basically saying Francis is a child abuser. I'm actually too drunk to type but this is worth it.

The Australian and Irish Judicial Enquiries into institutional child abuse make it plain that the institutional coverup of child sexual abuse is more damaging to the victims and society than the child sexual abuse itself.

And Pope Francis is the Head of State with the powers of an absolute monarch, who continues to cover up child sexual abuse among his priests and brothers, and who denies any legal responsibility.

This is a terrible blow to catholics who respond with denial and idealisation of the present Pope.

Idealisation is always dangerous because it covers up the truth.

Thank God the truth was revealed by the Ryan Report in Child Abuse in Ireland, and is now being revealed in the Australian Royal Commission into institutional child abuse.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I was told by a catholic that Pope Francis is going against catholicism in the things that he teaches. Pandering to the liberals, or something.

Mole

Permabanned
I was told by a catholic that Pope Francis is going against catholicism in the things that he teaches. Pandering to the liberals, or something.

Actually Pope Francis is a theological conservative who is successful in presenting catholicism.

This is pretty easy as catholics are hungry for a new image of their church.

And I would emphasise that Pope Francis is a friendly conservative Pope.

His job is to sell the church at a time when the reputation of the church is at an all time low. And he is doing a good job.

Nicodemus

Actually Pope Francis is a theological conservative who is successful in presenting catholicism.

This is pretty easy as catholics are hungry for a new image of their church.

And I would emphasise that Pope Francis is a friendly conservative Pope.

His job is to sell the church at a time when the reputation of the church is at an all time low. And he is doing a good job.
Indeedelidoo.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
"The Roman Catholic Church would "promote friendship and respect between men and women of different religions," the pope said" - The Telegraph

"The martyrs teach us that wealth, prestige and honor have little importance: Christ is the only true treasure." - Pope Francis on Twitter

However, any argument won't work here since even if one can easily disprove these crazy statements with what he actually says, you're telling me it's a huge PR gag then. I'm an atheist and against institutional religion but you two are atheistic fundamentalists who base their beliefs on nothing but their own dislike for the opposite site, or can you name any action that would confirm his secret identity?

That was a joke in the form of hyperbole. Very poorly thought out hyperbole. And I'm not atheist, I'm agnostic. And it isn't a PR gag.

I'm pretty sure if you are the pope, you believe your religion is the one true religion with a certain fervor found in said super-nationalists. Only difference is that this guy is willing to step back and say he doesn't want to burn all dissidents. I don't know what that emotion of nationalism would be called. I have it, I just don't express it much.

I'm still confused as to why certain people say extroverted. Could somebody explain why?

Mole

Permabanned
ENFJ: reformer, liberal or more accurately Jesus #2 . Just a more outgoing version of him.

Jesus was an illiterate Jew, a non land holder, an so a non person in the Roman Empire. By contrast Pope Francis is Head of State, with embassies all over the world, including the United Nations.

It would be hard to imagine a greater contrast than between Jesus and Pope Francis.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Jesus was an illiterate Jew, a non land holder, an so a non person in the Roman Empire. By contrast Pope Francis is Head of State, with embassies all over the world, including the United Nations.

It would be hard to imagine a greater contrast than between Jesus and Pope Francis.

But he did call himself the son of God and the king of Jews - at least his followers (In the bible version).

How do you explain the not so small part of non-believers in higher positions? I've got interviews. They claim to use their position to promote charitable work. What trick is behind this?

Mole

Permabanned
But he did call himself the son of God and the king of Jews - at least his followers (In the bible version).

How do you explain the not so small part of non-believers in higher positions? I've got interviews. They claim to use their position to promote charitable work. What trick is behind this?

In the light of the Royal Commission into Institutional Child Abuse, the formal catholic lay group has produced a report. The most interesting part is that it blames institutional child abuse on the abuse of power within the church.

And it is startlingly obvious from the location of the Pope's embassy in Canberra, and the location of the house of the Archbishop, that one of their prime aims is power.

And as we have discovered that power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely, it is no surprise the church is corrupt.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
And as we have discovered that power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely, it is no surprise the church is corrupt.

Absolutely true. The church has always been a power-hungry and abusive machinery of power, and the recent happenings around the vatican bank have proven that again. But why this pope? Why can't he be someone who actually can do something good (as most of his actions show)?