• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Instructions On How To Create Threads In Celebrity Types

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This Celebrity

Click to see how to create polling threads

There have been a number of questions on how to create threads in the celebrity type forum. The purpose of this post is to explain exactly how to do it. It's important to follow the directions because otherwise the poll won't show up properly on the home page.

IF YOU DON'T CREATE THE THREAD PROPERLY FOLLOWING THESE DIRECTIONS, YOUR THREAD WILL BE DELETED.

Step 1: REPLY WITH QUOTES to this thread

Step 2: Copy in this exact example below into your clipboard:

Vince Lombardi

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Step 3: Create a new thread and paste in what you just copied into your clipboard

Step 4: Edit the Vince Lombardi example you just copied into the OP and put in information for the person you wish to be typed

- Replace "Vince Lombardi" with the name of the Celebrity you wish to type
- Replace the Vince Lombardi Wikipedia link with a link to the wikipedia entry for the Celebrity you wish to type
- replace what is between the
brackets with a link the .jpg file of the person you want to type; pick a photo that has more height than width or it will get squished when it shows up

Step 5: Include supporting details to help the person voting to determine their type. The best thing is to have a video where they are opening up about themselves and their lives. Many celebrities do interviews for talk shows that are jokey and fluffy to promote their latest movie, book, etc. Those aren't always the best examples because the interviewer is doing a lot of the talking and the celebrity is just trying to promote their new thing - so there is no depth. The best example of an interviewer who gets to know someone is Charlie Rose, so if you keep in mind that you want someone who asks good questions and allows the celebrity to talk, you can get find good interviews.

Last edited:

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, I'm not sure I'm up for the extensive process of going through this. But could you do it for me? The celebrities I wanted to know about were:
Tom Selleck (my guess is INFJ)
Tom-Selleck.jpg

Nathan Lane (my guess is ESFJ)
Nathan_Lane.jpg

Bob Saget (my guess is ENTP)
406b0168320dbcdde2102eac1b686157.jpg