• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ben Affleck

What Personality Type is Ben Affleck?

• INFP - Idealist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ - Counselor

• ENFP - Inspirer

• INTP - Thinker

• INTJ - Mastermind

• ENTP - Visionary

• ENTJ - Fieldmarshal

• ISFP - Artist

• ISFJ - Nurturer

• ESFJ - Caregiver

• ISTP - Craftsman

• ISTJ - Duty Fulfiller

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ben Affleck

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ben Affleck

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Interesting guy. The video isn't helpful because Barbara Walters was such a light-weight as an interviewer.

I think 3w4 - competitive, attracted to fame, but also with an attraction to the finer type-4ish things in life. I'm swinging toward ENFJ.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
By the way, I hate coding. So I won't be originating any more threads on Celebrity Personality Types.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think 3w4 - competitive, attracted to fame, but also with an attraction to the finer type-4ish things in life. I'm swinging toward ENFJ.

I agree

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to get introverted vibes from him from his acting. But here he seems slightly extroverted. Still can't type him.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP LIE-Te 9w8

Tomb1

6w7 so/sx....Affleck is too volatile for a 9w8.

Matt Damon his pal is 9w8 sp/sx

Affleck is reactive and counterphobic in his defense of tolerance. Damon calm and grounded. Similar stances, different fixations.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He does feel very-J, but for some reason he doesn't strike me as a Feeler. I think he is E--J, but I could be convinced of any of those four possibilities fairly easily.

Edit: After reflecting, I think ESFJ is the better guess for his type. I can see Fe-dom for him based the manner in which he engages political discussion. When dealing with social issues there is a way that it works better socially to have a clearly packaged boundaries. If you get into more complex, nuanced discussion then the masses people in general get lost, and I think a strong Fi-dom might be more likely to go the complex route. This is just a working theory.

Also, years ago he got all the media attention for giving J-Lo the biggest diamond ring known to mankind, and if that isn't embracing social convention I don't know what is. It was a bit odd because at the same time she had a hit song "Can't Buy My Love" or something like that. I don't know that he has ever challenged convention.

Last edited:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
worst Batman ever.
There are a few celebrities that trigger revulsion in me for purely subjective, instinctual reasons. Ben Affleck and Matthew McConaughey both trigger a negative response in me because they feel like arrogance incarnate. They may not actually be that, but it's what my gut screams when I see them, so yeah, I'm not a fan for that reason.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There are a few celebrities that trigger revulsion in me for purely subjective, instinctual reasons. Ben Affleck and Matthew McConaughey both trigger a negative response in me because they feel like arrogance incarnate. They may not actually be that, but it's what my gut screams when I see them, so yeah, I'm not a fan for that reason.

I feel like Ben Affleck only does shouty well, and has no other layers to him.