• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emma Watson

What Personality Type is Emma Watson?

• Total voters

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I'm surprised so many people have typed her as an E type. Hasn't Emma been pretty open about being an introvert?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I don't know. I'm still so annoyed by her from Harry Potter. I KNOW ITS HERMIONE. BUT GAAH.

I dont know, I mean she seems like an ok person, I haven't really looked into her views but as long as its not third way mainstream feminism I'm all for people talking about gender. (and proving them wrong)

linn

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w4
I'd bet on ENTJ, she seems broad minded, she's still surrounded by people all the time most likely, reminds me a bit of Charlize too.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I figured this was High's thread before I even got to the first page.

sigh. :rolleyes:

isfj

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm surprised so many people have typed her as an E type. Hasn't Emma been pretty open about being an introvert?

Has she claimed to be an introvert or has she indicated traits that are mostly seen in introverts?

Unless she takes the test and acknowledge what her type is we can never be 100% sure. Even if she takes the test there could be instances of mistyping.

There were times when even i suspected that i am an introvert eventhough i have been reading about mbti for more than 7 years.

My vote for her now is estj. She as an artist and to a lesser extent a girl could be embracing her Fi side or her e4ness/wing.

Ingrid in grids

I think she is delta in socionics. I get Te, Fi, Ne, and Si vibes from her. I just can't quite figure out if she is EII, SLI, LSE, or IEE.

No real thoughts on MBTI.

ONCE YOU GO SOCIONICS YOU CAN'T GO BACK :(

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Has she claimed to be an introvert or has she indicated traits that are mostly seen in introverts?

Unless she takes the test and acknowledge what her type is we can never be 100% sure. Even if she takes the test there could be instances of mistyping.

There were times when even i suspected that i am an introvert eventhough i have been reading about mbti for more than 7 years.

My vote for her now is estj. She as an artist and to a lesser extent a girl could be embracing her Fi side or her e4ness/wing.

"I feel like I've been given a lot of credit where it isn't due that I don't like to party. The truth is that I'm genuinely a shy, socially awkward, introverted person. At a big party, I'm like Bambie in the headlights. It's too much stimulation for me, which is why I end up going to the bathroom! I need time outs! You've seen me at parties, Derek. I get anxious. I'm terrible at small talk and I have a ridiculously short attention span."

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

yeghor

Emma Watson

Note: You Must Be Registered To Vote

Emma Watson reminded me of late actress Peggy Ann Garner, who played Francie Nolan in the movie adaptation of novel A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. I think both women are ISTJs.

Ads-z.jpg

P.S.: When did Emma Watson become 31 and so hot by the way?

yeghor

Emma Watson reminded me of late actress Peggy Ann Garner, who played Francie Nolan in the movie adaptation of novel A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. I think both women are ISTJs.

Ads-z.jpg

What do you think Emma's boyfriend's type might be?

He looks a bit threatening to me with some sense of self importance especially in the first photo. Would say ESTJ.

Reminded me of Matt Damon a bit. Maybe because of the protruding teeth.

So if Emma is an ISTJ, why is she dating an ESTJ? She would be happiest with an ISFJ.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

He looks a bit threatening to me with some sense of self importance especially in the first photo. Would say ESTJ.

So if Emma is an ISTJ, why is she dating an ESTJ? She would be happiest with an ISFJ.

first impression: self important douchebag. (but that would make them a match made in heaven)
I might ofc be 100% wrong, just speaking of first impressions and his' girlfriend self important douchebary, as that type tend to date each other or break up.
I have a hard time imagining any self respecting male dating her - unless she has matured ALOT since I last heard of her.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Ads-z.jpg

P.S.: When did Emma Watson become 31 and so hot by the way?

That is kind of a coincidence. Peggy Ann Garner is in a movie I saw last night called The Wedding. I looked up the cast, saw that she died in her early 50s. Never heard of her before.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Because chaditude always outweighs personality type

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
first impression: self important douchebag. (but that would make them a match made in heaven)
I might ofc be 100% wrong, just speaking of first impressions and his' girlfriend self important douchebary, as that type tend to date each other or break up.
I have a hard time imagining any self respecting male dating her - unless she has matured ALOT since I last heard of her.

He’s a chadlite and she’s a very high tier becky. It’s a sensible match.

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
I would expect ISxJs to be more low key though. Maybe becoming a celebrity has affected her somehow.

One SJ I know is someone I consider lowkey, but I don't know if all SJs are like that.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would expect ISxJs to be more low key though. Maybe becoming a celebrity has affected her somehow.

Oh, absolutely. I think fame often does funny things to people. I imagine it really bolsters the ego and leads to a strong sense of entitlement. Especially in the case of those who have experienced fame and fortune from childhood on to adulthood.