• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gwen Stefani

What Personality Type is Gwen Stefani?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ISFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gwen Stefani

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Any ideas what type?

Last edited:

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see her typed as ENFP a lot, but I'm thinking ESFP. I haven't seen much evidence of a preference for abstract thought.

Also, it puzzles me when people type her as a 4w3. It might be her heart fix, but I can't see it as her core type. My best guess is 7w6 sx but I'm not sure.

Again_Chloe

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see her typed as ENFP a lot, but I'm thinking ESFP. I haven't seen much evidence of a preference for abstract thought.

Also, it puzzles me when people type her as a 4w3. It might be her heart fix, but I can't see it as her core type. My best guess is 7w6 sx but I'm not sure.

she has preference for abstract ideas, look at her videos, it's all conceptual. not all Ns are in academia or behind the scenes decoding complex codes. N-ness in music and showbiz is always more S because it sells better. also ppl tend to visual art describe as S more often, why? it's silly.

its obvious she beats in N way, she has that vibe of not saying obvious stuff but allways synthetizing her thoughts to bigger picture.
Enneagram i agree, ppl type her as 4 bc she seems emotional. it's ridiculous.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
On the voice she has said some very ESFP and very ENFP things:
ESFP) On one occasion she was analyzing a girl's performance and then randomly remarked on a tattoo on her leg but make no abstract conclusion based on that.

She's very very VERY into fashion.

ENFP) She is all over the place.

She said to one contestant last night "everything you are is so sparkly right now"

So my conclusion is ExFP.

You know what, she kind of reminds me of a less egotistical and abrasive version of Adam when she is on the voice. I suspect that he is ExTP leaning ENTP (the ADHD is very apparent in him).

Dorito

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFP. Look at her sense for aesthetics, how she moves, and her music. Being all over the place is not a sign of Ne, unless supported by other evidence of Ne.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It is legitimately difficult to distinguish if she is strong in Ne or Se, but she is rather obviously E?FP. I can't decide based on watching her or based on the quotes here. Can a person be a hybrid Se/Ne and decidedly EXFP?

Here are some quotes by her on brainyquote...

If I wasn't even famous or had any success, I would still wake up and put tons of make-up on, and put on a cool outfit. That's always been who I've been my whole life, so that's never gonna change. I love fashion. I love getting dressed up. I love Halloween, too.

Before, I was really passive, all I cared about was being in love with my boyfriend. I didn't have any creative power, nothing. I don't know that person any more.

I like the old, vintage Hollywood look.

I was thinking that when I have children, that I should always dress as a character for them, so they think their mom is Alice in Wonderland or Cinderella. It would be totally messed up!

I don't have a strong sense of self-worth unless I'm doing something.

You're always tellin' me to go out more, Go ahead, get out and see the world, But then I think, why should I? I'd rather stay home and cry.

And if I let myself down, appear on stage when I'm not looking my best, it's not fun for me. I just beat myself up about it

I work out five days a week; I can't imagine not doing it.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^Actually, after thinking about it I think I"ll vote ESFP (also E4 obviously) because if she was an ENFP, then Se would be last of the 8 functions and that can't be. When she dances and talks there is a feeling of command and immersion in the Sensory realm. I agree that she does have a kind of abstract whimsy, but perhaps there is some Ni that's stronger than usual for an ESFP? Artists have to use S and N more than anyone, so I think artistic Sensors tend to have strongly developed N and vice versa.

Even the whimsical references to dressing up like a Disney princess for her children is more concrete than some ENFP artists I know. One of my favorite ENFP artists I was sort of friends with could make up foreign sounding languages on the spot that were not exactly like any real language. I think an ENFPs whimsical pranks on their children may not have a clear representation in reality like a Disney princess does.

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know why so many websites say ENFP, she is clearly very Se heavy. I'd say ESFP but I could see an argument for ISFP.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I voted ESFP for many of the reasons listed here already.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know why so many websites say ENFP, she is clearly very Se heavy. I'd say ESFP but I could see an argument for ISFP.

For the same reason they think Ayn Rand was an INTJ instead of the correct call of INFJ - group-think paralyzes the decision-making of those who made the call first, and the rest are just copy-cats.