User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Gwen Stefani?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: Gwen Stefani

  1. #21
    Member SigmaEnigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    For the same reason they think Ayn Rand was an INTJ instead of the correct call of INFJ - group-think paralyzes the decision-making of those who made the call first, and the rest are just copy-cats.
    True, that seems to be the case for most MBTI typings. One person will make a call and the rest will bandwagon. I suppose a good deal of people prefer the popular opinion over the most accurate, however I never much understood that way of thinking.
    Likes Mal12345 liked this post

  2. #22
    Senior Member sLiPpY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    ENFP, Do Doubt!

  3. #23
    Senior Member Magnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SigmaEnigma View Post
    True, that seems to be the case for most MBTI typings. One person will make a call and the rest will bandwagon. I suppose a good deal of people prefer the popular opinion over the most accurate, however I never much understood that way of thinking.
    I've never been completely clear on how somebody can determine a celebrity's type based only on their TV appearances. What celebrities do in public is rarely who they really are. Good to know I'm not the only confused by this tendency to type total strangers based on virtually no meaningful information whatsoever.
    Repeat after me: "Wocka, wocka, wocka". See? That wasn't so hard, now was it?

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SigmaEnigma View Post
    I don't know why so many websites say ENFP, she is clearly very Se heavy. I'd say ESFP but I could see an argument for ISFP.
    I too voted ESFP but ISFP might be the better call since it would account for her social awkwardness.

  5. #25
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I've never been completely clear on how somebody can determine a celebrity's type based only on their TV appearances. What celebrities do in public is rarely who they really are. Good to know I'm not the only confused by this tendency to type total strangers based on virtually no meaningful information whatsoever.
    I've gotten the type within one paragraph of reading a celebrity's autobiography.

  6. #26
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    33,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I've gotten the type within one paragraph of reading a celebrity's autobiography.
    Thats because you are a pompous idiot who only thinks he's gotten someones type from a paragraph.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so :hi:
    Likes Tater, Snow as White liked this post

  7. #27
    ƃuıǝǝs | seeing Snow as White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Her vibe has always struck me as isfp as I get a sense of guardedness.

  8. #28
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,719

    Default

    i agree

  9. #29
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,556

    Default

    "I love that contradiction of being feminine but playing in the boys' treehouse." Gwen Stefani

  10. #30
    Senior Member Tater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    "I love that contradiction of being feminine but playing in the boys' treehouse." Gwen Stefani
    "I love that contradiction of being banned but playing in the main forum." Mal1234567890
    As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

Similar Threads

  1. Gwen Stefani
    By dynamiteninja in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 11:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO