• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emily Blunt

What Personality Type is Emily Blunt?

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Emily Blunt

You Must Be Registered To Vote

What type do you think Emily Blunt is?

Last edited:

Mole

Permabanned
What type do you think Emily Blunt is?

Emily, or perhaps Ms Blunt, is my type.

Codex

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Speaking of Emily blunt, The Five Year Engagement was one of the worst movies I have ever watched.
Terrible choices in moves. enfp

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just watched Edge of Tomorrow w/Emily Blunt. :wubbie:

3rd. video I've watched of her. Vibe = ExFP, I wanna say ESFP.

Two things: When the guy says something along the lines of "I've noticed that movies that have a lot of brits you get good charisma (or something like that)" She's all over that and says "It couldn't possibly have anything to do with you being a brit" Not sharp though, laughingly. This seems Fi aux to me.

She doesn't Ne eye toggle at all, and little Si searching. She stares, unblinking often, very focused.

atlascatcher

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think she is an Fi type and there is no Ne going on. If you believe in visual typing she has Fe hand motions imo.

I've seen her pegged in Socionics as ISTP and INFJ. Would love to claim her but she's not overly self-revealing in interviews.

Here's a longer one if anyone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmzq8ZUzIJg

atlascatcher

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think she is an Fi type and there is no Ne going on. If you believe in visual typing she has Fe hand motions imo.

I've seen her pegged in Socionics as ISTP and INFJ. Would love to claim her but she's not overly self-revealing in interviews.

Here's a longer one if anyone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmzq8ZUzIJg

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

It appears we agree on the Se/Ni axis. The not overly revealing is very SFP imo. Quick, topical, nothing "revealing", let's keep the conversation light. Every other question/statement by the interviewer is an opportunity for humor. Which is not to say they can't do otherwise, just a "preference". She tends to Se stare and is quite witty (in this video) and quick to turn segments of the convo into humor using self-deprecating humor. This keeps the focus on them, "hey look at me!" very Fi, imo.

When she shared her story about how she used to stutter and how it helped her to act, my Fi radar was going off like mad. Hardly empirical I know :) Her delivery of the story seems very matter of fact and Te with lots of Te shoulder shrugging. The story ends with her explaining how it helps her to this day, utility.

My fav: "...it's ass clenchingly embarrassing to be naked in front of people you don't know"

atlascatcher

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What is an Se stare versus an Ni stare? When I think of an Ni stare I think of zoned out (could use the cognitive reading Jane Goodall video on YouTube as a example) but I don't know what an Se stare looks like described similarly.

Are there any SFP "poster children" you see her along the same lines as?

Edit: Oops sorry I keep forgetting to post quote for the notification...

atlascatcher

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When she shared her story about how she used to stutter and how it helped her to act, my Fi radar was going off like mad. Hardly empirical I know :) Her delivery of the story seems very matter of fact and Te with lots of Te shoulder shrugging. The story ends with her explaining how it helps her to this day, utility.

My fav: "...it's ass clenchingly embarrassing to be naked in front of people you don't know"

Were you able to see my response? The forum is showing as if I posted but upon refresh it vanished. o_O

I don't have as much experience seeing Te in action short of thinking of it as objective logic so it's interesting to read how you describe the FiTe combo through her story. Do you have any opinion on what her enneagram type may be?

Edit: Now it's back and there's two pages, must have hiccuped I spose.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Are there any SFP "poster children" you see her along the same lines as?

Celebrity ones, no. I actually do not frequent this topic often, celebrity typing.

But my mother was an ESFP and my current wife of 14 years is one as well. That contagious humor that they employ in expressing themselves is readily apparent in the 2nd interview clip. That Se stare is pretty much the opposite of the Si one, which is blinking, searching. How this relates to the Ni stare? I'm not sure, but Se/Ni are on the same axis. I believe her Se is quite apparent and the "real" question is Fi/Te vs. Fe/Ti.

ESFP, final answer.

atlascatcher

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Celebrity ones, no. I actually do not frequent this topic often, celebrity typing.

But my mother was an ESFP and my current wife of 14 years is one as well. That contagious humor that they employ in expressing themselves is readily apparent in the 2nd interview clip. That Se stare is pretty much the opposite of the Si one, which is blinking, searching. How this relates to the Ni stare? I'm not sure, but Se/Ni are on the same axis. I believe her Se is quite apparent and the "real" question is Fi/Te vs. Fe/Ti.

ESFP, final answer.

If you do have any pondering of her e-type please post it later! She reminds me of someone I know in real life that I can't figure out so would be interesting if they are both ESFPs and how enneagram effects how they come across in conversation.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i've never thought about it but i adore her. i want to bff's! :D

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Need to get her on this forum. On 2nd thought, INFJ.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't see a Se-dom at all. :huh:
She seems clearly SJ temperament. There's something very "regular" and "grounded" about her.
She's enthusiastic and gestures in speaking, but she doesn't show Fe, IMO. Her style of speaking is more Te-ish. Forgive the pun, but she's a bit blunt. I read an interview once where she said she can be witty, but sometimes too "sharp".
She reminds me of Jennifer Aniston & Victoria Beckham (both ISTJ).

ISTJ

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
she's a total INFJ.

my goodness, some people are really terrible at typing.