User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Emily Blunt?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 234

Thread: Emily Blunt

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

YouTube

I honestly think she is a IXTP that grow her fe due to acting.
    This interview confirm things about her and she seems very herself in this vid.

Emily Blunt Talks About Stuttering | Stuttering Foundation: A Nonprofit Organization Helping Those Who Stutter

In the October 2008 issue of W magazine that featured a profile on Blunt, the article stated, "There's an unwritten rule that all beautiful actresses must claim to have been total geeks in high school, whether or not they genuinely were, but Emily Blunt makes a far more convincing case than most. While growing up in a posh suburb of London, Blunt developed a stutter so debilitating that she could barely hold a conversation, let alone elbow her way into the limelight." Blunt put forth in the article, "I was a smart kid, and had a lot to say, but I just couldn't say it. It would just haunt me. I never thought I'd be able to sit and talk to someone like I'm talking to you right now."

Maybe ISTP 6w7 or 5w6 with lots of fe, she had problems with fe in the past and she dont like to receive compliments (confirm ti-fe axes for me, well not the only option but gives more probability) . An istp that like goofing around and is very dedicate to acting. Infj seems possible after Ixtp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

could be ESI (I know this one is talking about MBTI)...basing this primarily off of...her chemistry with Matt Damon (who is typed as LSE). There is a clear lack of infantile behavior in her and she comes across as self-assured, separate instead of the more dependent "clingy" (not a in a bad way, I mean in a neutral way) infantile types give. General solidity to her that I associate with Se egos.

I don't think there is a one to one correlation per se between MBTI and socionics but they are both based of off Jung's works so I would be curious if she is indeed INFP, if she were to be ESI on socionics.

edit: upon second thought, I guess I don't necessarily have anything against an ISTx (socionics) type for her either.
    EII | INFP
    4w5-9w1-6w5 sx/so

INFJ since when she's serious, she lays out her thoughts in a logical and precise manner. INFPs tend to scatter a bit to a lot, no matter how hard they try.