• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Queen Victoria

What Personality Type is Queen Victoria?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ENFP

• ENFJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• 1w9

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Queen Victoria

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
This made me think the guy REALLY wanted her to be INFJ but she really wasn't. Definitely a judging type. Could be a sensing type.

Plot twist. INFP. :smile:

Assuming she was introverted, she couldn't bear a change of staff, loved children, and all that jazz. Unless INFJs are the same way, probably INFP. INFPs are thought of as radical hippies, but are actually weighted left centrists. I fit the bill for Beethoven on the left vs right vs authority vs anarchy morality scale. It is true that I do find radical solutions to problems, but in all reality, I'd simply do what works to make the most people happy. And cling to the people I know, even if they do have their issues.

So. Yeah. Fi. Not commiting to INFP.

This means possibilities are NFP, NTJ, STJ, and SFP.

After doing research, I decided ITJ. Yes, she was stroppy, but Queen Victoria dearly loved her children | Julia Baird | Comment is free | The Guardian

Not sure whether S or N. Probably N.

Yeah, I'm going with N. INTJ.

- - - Updated - - -

This made me think the guy REALLY wanted her to be INFJ but she really wasn't. Definitely a judging type. Could be a sensing type.

Assuming she was introverted, she couldn't bear a change of staff, loved children, and all that jazz. Unless INFJs are the same way, probably INFP. INFPs are thought of as radical hippies, but are actually weighted left centrists. I fit the bill for Beethoven on the left vs right vs authority vs anarchy morality scale. It is true that I do find radical solutions to problems, but in all reality, I'd simply do what works to make the most people happy. And cling to the people I know, even if they do have their issues.

After doing research, I decided ITJ. Yes, she was stroppy, but Queen Victoria dearly loved her children | Julia Baird | Comment is free | The Guardian

Don't know.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have always heard ISTJ. Her special aesthetic can easily be explained by Si/Fi. Especially since it was conservative, exacting, traditionally feminine but had moralistic aspirations (aspiring Fi). I don't think lace and pretty things equate to ISFJ automatically. It would be much more ISFJ to conform to Victoria and her personal aesthetic though, as Si makes the too high lower and the too low higher, and Fe finds beauty in what is agreeable or socially acceptable.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know.

To me that sounds like an ISTJ parent, evidence for Ni dominance would have to be proven to me, especially with her strict sense of duty and side interest in wearing drab mourning clothes for the rest of her life. It smacks of ten pairs of khaki pants, or seven black tee shirts.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Yeah. After a lot of external research I would go into but don't want to, I've decided ISTJ. That is my final judgement on the matter.