• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Michelle Obama

What Personality Type Is Michelle Obama?

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Michelle Obama

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Last edited:

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think she's cool.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Her lapel flower pin whatever-it's-called in that pic squirts acid.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

fokvAf0.gif

big sexy

MBTI Type
INfP

Disliking Obama is one thing, but making juvenile and transphobic "jokes" about his wife is another. Is "she's a woman who has a penis lololol!!!" really the best you can do?

I know threads about figures even tangentially related to politics often get derailed in this way, but even George W Bush, one of the most divisive politicians ever, can have threads about what his type is without everyone in the thread being total ass munches about it. Why can't Michelle Obama?

TopCatLSD

Disliking Obama is one thing, but making juvenile and transphobic "jokes" about his wife is another. Is "she's a woman who has a penis lololol!!!" really the best you can do?

I know threads about figures even tangentially related to politics often get derailed in this way, but even George W Bush, one of the most divisive politicians ever, can have threads about what his type is without everyone in the thread being total ass munches about it. Why can't Michelle Obama?

Mad bruh?