• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Britney Spears

What Personality Type Is Britney Spears?

• Total voters

Amalie Muller

MBTI Type
ENTP
Britney Spears: ISFP?

Britney Spears

You Must Be Registered To Vote

So, which MBTI type is pop star Britney Spears?

I think she's most likely ISFP (in fact I think it's pretty clear). I can kind of see how some people could reach the conclusion she's ESFP, what with her on-stage persona etc. but I think she's a very clear Fi-dominant if you take the time to watch a few interviews. There isn't really much to suggest Se-dominant at all, as far as I can see.

So, to sum up, I think:

Most likely type (by far): ISFP

Second most likely: ESFP

What are your thoughts? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISFP. Lots of celebrities act differently on stage than in person, so it's easy to mistype them. I agree.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think she's an ESFP who suffers from bipolar disorder, but strangely a lot of child stars seem to suffer from "bipolar disorder" (dear God poor Amanda Bynes if I see one more person openly make fun of her I will punch them, it's like laughing at the local homeless woman on the street corner).

Keirsey defined the sick ESFP as a binger. A friend of mine who likes Keirsey thinks I am ESFP and likely partly for this reason. But the ISFP is a Derelict, a secret pervert, possibly homeless or ill groomed or over indulged in a quiet way (the fat person who watches TV all day, to the skinny alcoholic living under the bridge)...stressed SFP tend to act out in a way that is visible. It doesn't mean they are worse than others, they just are more vulnerable probably due to Fi and more showy due to Se.

Britney seems to be doing ok now.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think she's an ESFP who suffers from bipolar disorder, but strangely a lot of child stars seem to suffer from "bipolar disorder" (dear God poor Amanda Bynes if I see one more person openly make fun of her I will punch them, it's like laughing at the local homeless woman on the street corner).

Keirsey defined the sick ESFP as a binger. A friend of mine who likes Keirsey thinks I am ESFP and likely partly for this reason. But the ISFP is a Derelict, a secret pervert, possibly homeless or ill groomed or over indulged in a quiet way (the fat person who watches TV all day, to the skinny alcoholic living under the bridge)...stressed SFP tend to act out in a way that is visible. It doesn't mean they are worse than others, they just are more vulnerable probably due to Fi and more showy due to Se.

Britney seems to be doing ok now.

I could see the bi-polar thing, or maybe some drug induced form of it. I have no idea how she's doing now.

My laptop is busted and I'm using a gigantic, clear LED TV and speaking of busts, one stopped my scrolling for a second, maybe 4. Sorry! felt that was important.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Sf for sure. Don't think i know the rest.

Omgosh those showy boobs are distracting.

I wonder whether it is offensive to stare at them.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For some reason she gives off an ISFJ vibe to me. But I could see ISFP.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would say she is the SEE-ESFp in Socionics.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Total ISFP. If you read more about her, you can see that she is actually a natural introvert. She's just an I who happens to enjoy performing. I see the performing aspect as use of aux Se, but to me she seems to use Fi instead of Ti.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If you read more about her, you can see that she is actually a natural introvert.

This is how I'd describe Beyonce who I believe is ISFJ.

I can see both introverted and extroverted parts of Britney so I think she's pretty ambiverted either way. I just see SFP above all else. It's kind of harder to tell now because she's probably developed some social anxiety from the media harassing her and ripping her apart (at least that's what it looks like to me). Sad stuff. :/ I felt bad for her during her breakdown.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I definitely agree about the social anxiety from harassment. Especially after her breakdown...it was just immoral and wrong how that was made into a media joke, like Amanda Bynes. Definite xSFP, anyway.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
XSFP, even before her breakdown. But I do think she leans to E more than I.

soremfinger

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Britney is clearly introverted. ISFP.