• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Britney Spears

What Personality Type Is Britney Spears?

• Total voters

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Sf for sure. Don't think i know the rest.

Omgosh those showy boobs are distracting.

I wonder whether it is offensive to stare at them.

Incase someone is wondering about the last sentence of my quoted post - OP has changed the pic of the artists I think.

Anyway I still can't think of more than those two letters - SF

Tomb1

2w3 sx/so

She has the alluring temperament/gestalt of the 2w3. The unconscious drive of this type and innate talent is to tempt, to entice, to fascinate, to tantalize ("hey everyone, tell me how beautiful I am"). In Mythology, the Siren makes a good archetypal fit for the 2w3.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She is a great example of a disintegrated 6w7. They can really resemble 3s sometimes but their anxiety is hard to conceal.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2w3 sx/so

She has the alluring temperament/gestalt of the 2w3. The unconscious drive of this type and innate talent is to tempt, to entice, to fascinate, to tantalize ("hey everyone, tell me how beautiful I am"). In Mythology, the Siren makes a good archetypal fit for the 2w3.

No. She is a walking bag of nerves. 2's disintegrate to 8 and she clearly has no link to the 8 aggression whatsoever.

Do you really think that she grew up with playing the nurturer role? Nope. She was the child that was being raised and she still seems like she needs to be taken care of. 6w7s have this 'candle in the wind' feel to them.

Bebe Rexha is an actual sx/so 2w3 and she is a genuine siren with heaps of pride.

Tomb1

No. She is a walking bag of nerves. 2's disintegrate to 8 and she clearly has no link to the 8 aggression whatsoever.

Do you really think that she grew up with playing the nurturer role? Nope. She was the child that was being raised and she still seems like she needs to be taken care of. 6w7s have this 'candle in the wind' feel to them.

Essentially, you've described the 2w3's approach to ensuring they never lose the love and approval of others (most pronounced in the sx/so 2w3). I'll elaborate more on the distintegration to type 8.

But as a preliminary matter, Britney does not have the six's self-protective gestalt...the self-protectiveness of the type six means that they guard themselves. Tom Condon a six identified the calm and cool façade/pose the six is able to put up only showing the tip of an iceberg. Britney is much too comfortable being an open book and essentially has no guard. She has a strong need to be seen and comes off as completely outer-directed, almost ciphon-like.

2w3 isn't supposed to fit the nurturer role....it's a very Id-ish type. 2w1 has 1 for a wing so it carries a greater sense of responsibility....2w3s are clingy, charming and fickle in contrast to the 1 winger. Naranjo points out that the two is a type with a boundless sense of entitlement. sx/so overlays the 2w3's gestalt with an even more juvenile, insatiable set of general behaviors.

In the unhealthier levels, type 2 correlates with the Histrionic Personality Disorder....so the outer-directedness goes on overdrive. Twos do disintegrate to 8 when they start to think that they will lose the love and approval from others....so the connection to type 8 is giving the 2 a means for controlling/possessing those whose approval/love they don't want to lose.

as a general rule of thumb, the principle of unity for each character type can never be compromised by influences from other types. here with the 2 character type the principle of unity is the seductive gestalt. the 2w3 connection to type eight becomes more aggressive in their risqueness, pea-cocking, and desire to possess the scene (i.e. "other-directedness on tilt") whereas the 2w1 connection to type eight becomes more aggressive in its desire to sacrifice for others (in both cases seeking to ensure that the approval and love never slips away).

Bebe Rexha is an actual sx/so 2w3 and she is a genuine siren with heaps of pride.

Bebe Rexha is a so/sx 2w3, not sx/so....she's not childlike and insatiable enough for sx/so. also, bebe is a 7w6 fixer while Britney is a 6w7 fixer. Here Rexha is in an interview balling her eyes out:

YouTube

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ Most of what you said is total garbage. She is a 6w7 ISFP like Princess Diana and they both have the exact same energy. 2's aren't nervous at all especially if they are a sx 2.

It's always the followers of Naranjo that believe such silly things.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why not 7w6? ...ENFP
Maybe.

I'm laughing at your member name. It would have been better suited for me last weekend. Take note, alcohol dulls pain short term but ends up causing inflammation that causes more pain if the pain is caused by inflammation to begin with. Advil works better especially if alternated with another painkiller like tylenol.

Drunkstein

Enneagram
Maybe.

I'm laughing at your member name. It would have been better suited for me last weekend. Take note, alcohol dulls pain short term but ends up causing inflammation that causes more pain if the pain is caused by inflammation to begin with. Advil works better especially if alternated with another painkiller like tylenol.

I don't drink too much but coincidentally I was drinking a couple of minutes ago, not my fault though, my sister brought me this random nasty beer and I was like "why not"

Drunkstein

Enneagram
I think I actually agree with this. She seems quite Se, but her eyes seem more Ne to me. idk.

The thing about some artists is that they often play a character, I see Se mostly when she is performing or in a videoclip. When she is doing interview she seems more NF ..ish.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
The thing about some artists is that they often play a character

Yeah, though I guess that could go for anyone, not necessarily just artists. That's why just guessing at a person's personality in terms of their behaviour leads to more inaccuracies than a well-refined read of things like visual/vocal cues.

Even the visuals/vocals could be faked to a degree, but I think generally the character played will just be a different variation on the person's default functions.

Drunkstein

Enneagram
Yeah, though I guess that could go for anyone, not necessarily just artists. That's why just guessing at a person's personality in terms of their behaviour leads to more inaccuracies than a well-refined read of things like visual/vocal cues.

Even the visuals/vocals could be faked to a degree, but I think generally the character played will just be a different variation on the person's default functions.

I've heard of visual cues, but I'm curious, how you type through vocal cues?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I've heard of visual cues, but I'm curious, how you type through vocal cues?

I made a thread about it a while ago.

Basically... and the terminology is kinda obscure here... it's like this...

The first thing to notice is that much of the time, when a person speaks, the direction of energy goes either inwards or outwards. "Drawing in" or "pushing out". Drawing in is introverted judgement and pushing out is extroverted judgement. So, once you identify when someone is going in or out you determine which direction is more emotive, and which is more neutral. That will tell you if they're Fe+Ti or Fi+Te.

Then, with the pushing out, determine if the speech has emphatic qualities when pushing outwards, or if it moves more continuously. Si leads to emphatic pushes, Ni leads to a continuous flow.
With Ne and Se, these are determined by an up and down quality that is paired with the drawing in. Se has a more definitive (also, emphatic) sound, whereas Ne is more uncertain, guess-like.

So that's how to tell what functions a person uses by their voice. To understand it you'll need to try it out and see if you can identify what I'm talking about.

Determining which order the functions go in is more tricky. My two approaches there are to try and figure out which signals are stronger, and to potentially identify sequential use of cues. But often I get stuck at that point.

yeghor

Emotionally dead/numb Se eyes. ESFP.

This emotional numbness in eyes is due to PTSD and known as the "thousand yard stare".

post-1.jpg