• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Personality Type Is Ariana Grande?

What Personality Type is Ariana Grande?

• INFJ - Counselor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP - Thinker

• INTJ - Mastermind

• ENTP - Visionary

• ENTJ - Fieldmarshal

• ISTP - Craftsman

• ISTJ - Duty Fulfiller

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
YouTube

I'd say she's definitely an introvert. Starts her answer to questions generally by looking at the personal factor. She seems to have Fi, Te, Se and Ni, and I'm pretty sure the Fi/Se is more natural, so ISFP.

(though I'm going to have to verify that she's not actually an INTJ, because there are some pointers in that direction)

I see this thread is super old, but I've been a huge Ari fan since her youtube cover days when she still had her ohsnapitzari channel or however she spelled it. Thought I could maybe get some life back into this topic on her then. I personally don't see ESFJ or ENFP. I don't see ESFJ because she talks a lot about wanting to be authentic & things of that sort which makes me think she values Fi over Fe. I don't see ENFP because I believe that to of been her character Cat on Victorious type, & she's said that she's nothing like her character on there in real life.

I'm not actually sure what I would type her as, but I thought I would leave some better newer videos of her for people. I chose her videos with Zach Sang because he's a personal friend of hers, & she seems way more comfortable & herself in these videos than in any others imo.

For now I'll just leave these here.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I get why you would say that, but I think the ESFP overlay thing is her attempt to fit in as a pop star, that her motive is actually the Fe dom need to fit in (be sexy like Nicky Minaj, be retro because it's fashionable not because she has developed any complex individual style). Her lyrics in her songs lack deep introspection but are about love and relationships and showcase her vocal talent. She is a vegan but very preachy about it, not like here's how to be a vegan and why I believe in it, but like you ate a hamburger you're an asshole kind of vegan. Her animated rubber face expressiveness is usually more of an Fe than Fi trait.

I definitely think she's an E3 at any rate, and very much playing the part of the cold unattainable doll quite literally to the hilt, without irony and without a back story in her lyrics to support it.

Her bizarre similarity to her also self absorbed obnoxious brother and attempts people have made to say he sets the tone (he's probably the real ESFP) and she is following big brothers lead because of familial Fe. Thus speculation is compunded by reports that her mother is also very entitled and snobby. It's a family trait, not Fi self centered oblivion.

That's my take on her, from a much wider variety of information than the old video.

Nothing in any of her interviews made me think ENFP at all.... I lean heavily towards ESFJ as her typing, she definately a Fe user, heavy emphasis on the viewer in anything she does... always looking towards the audience rather than who ever she is speaking to... imo strong indicator of Fe. Calling her brother her best friend (family emphasis) the effortless pouty poses and loads of time for her fans, positively relishing in it. In the interview asking about boys she came up with some very typical social scenario outcomes and etiquette much more SFJ than FP. Emphasis on 'normal' rather than out of the box. Yeah I'm happy with ESFJ for her.

I know I stated ESFP years ago in this thread, but as of now I'm vouching for ESFJ 3w2 essentially for these aforementioned reasons. I think at this point it's clear she's incredibly image-focused (which she curates masterfully - she's won over the GP and she never really attracts criticism for being tacky or over-the-top) and she's primarily driven by appealing to others.