• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Matt Damon

What Personality Type is Matt Damon?

• INFP - Idealist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ - Counselor

• ENFP - Inspirer

• ENFJ - Teacher

• ISFP - Artist

• ESFP - Performer

• ESFJ - Caregiver

• ISTJ - Duty Fulfiller

• ESTP - Promoter

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w1

• Total voters

WTFMAN

Matt Damon

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Can anyone pinpoint what type Matt Damon in this video would fall under??

Last edited by a moderator:
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Doesn't take a genius to isolate his type. Think about it and get back.

Ellen's an sp/so e65 entj, but you knew that, Speedy.

Beep beep!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Doesn't take a genius to isolate his type. Think about it and get back.
Ellen's an sp/so e65 entj, but you knew that, Speedy.
Beep beep!

I think Ellen has a clear 7 wing (hell, I had her typed as 7w6 for awhile) Sp dom 6w5s are generally much more reserved, Ellen is light, boisterous, energetic, extroverted and frivolous like a 7 (also, I think she's So/Sp, but Sp/So is possible)

@OP
if I had to guess, I'd say some sort of ExTP 3w4 So/Sx

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Ellen has a clear 7 wing (hell, I had her typed as 7w6 for awhile) Sp dom 6w5s are generally much more reserved, Ellen is light, boisterous, energetic, extroverted and frivolous like a 7 (also, I think she's So/Sp, but Sp/So is possible)

@OP
if I had to guess, I'd say some sort of ExTP 3w4 So/Sx

Ellen is definetly So/Sp.

Matt Damon is ENTJ, his Jness is pretty obvious next to his childhood frien the true ExTP Ben Affleck.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Matt Damon is ENTJ, his Jness is pretty obvious next to his childhood frien the true ExTP Ben Affleck.

You've got it backwards.

Ben Affleck is definitely in the J category, while Matt Damon is definitely a P. In a related thread on Matt Damon's type, they had isolated it down to either ISTP or INTP. I agree with them based on what I'm reading online about Damon.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's about time I seen a decent and moderate picture of someone.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
I always got an ENTP vibe, but having watched the Water Crisis video, I think he's got strong Fi. ENFP?

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ

His Letterman appearances remind me of Tom Hanks a bit.

And he mentions Hanks in this interview. Anyway, I just see Fi and someone extraverted. But I must say, he's a boring interview if it isn't late night.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I always got an ENTP vibe, but having watched the Water Crisis video, I think he's got strong Fi. ENFP?

There's a hard edge, a slight coldness and a challenging look in his eyes that leads me to believe ENTX, probably ENTJ. Doesn't quite have the natural warmth to suggest ENFP imo. Reminds me of my dad in a way. He looks at you and you immediately feel challenged and analysed. He doesn't even know he's doing it.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
There's a hard edge, a slight coldness and a challenging look in his eyes that leads me to believe ENTX, probably ENTJ. Doesn't quite have the natural warmth to suggest ENFP imo. Reminds me of my dad in a way. He looks at you and you immediately feel challenged and analysed. He doesn't even know he's doing it.

I can see ENTJ. It also fits with his Fi.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is a cringe factor for a prude like me... but I though this was just so ridiculous it's hilarious. The long running joke with Jimmy Kimmel and his ability to be completely unaffected make me think ENTJ... idk why, just a vibe really.

Permabanned
There is a cringe factor for a prude like me... but I though this was just so ridiculous it's hilarious. The long running joke with Jimmy Kimmel and his ability to be completely unaffected make me think ENTJ... idk why, just a vibe really.

u jelly