• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bill Hicks

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think he was the same type as Carlin.

Whatever type that is.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
ENTP for Hicks (Ne-Ti)

ENFP for George Carlin (Ne-Fi)

RIP²

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
YouTube

He's got Fe and Ti for sure. His Fe is hard to pinpoint as really being that emotional because it's kinda... dry, for lack of a better word. Fed up perhaps. But when he does the draws, he's clearly got a tone of voice that is weighing up the truth-value not the moral/personal-value of what he's saying.

I'm definitely seeing that when he's asked a question he goes inward to speculate, and I'm seeing a more presenting rather than emphasising style to when he gives the details, and I do see somewhat of a hone-push-draw-wave order, so INFJ.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I remember a pretty good likelihood of him being a type 5, at least in his tritype, given his dark humor

So I'd say ENTP 5w4

Seems like Ne and 5w4 inquisitiveness and dark humor, I'd probably have a similar style