• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Louis CK

What Personality Type is Louis CK?

• INFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• INTJ

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w1

• Total voters

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i thought intp for forever...then infp but after someone suggested watching him as a younger guy it totally made me see the enfpness.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Do INFPs even like talkiing about their emotions? I find them pretty reserved.
I guess it depends but personally speaking ... yes, I'm reserved when it comes to that. In real life, face to face anyways.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
i thought intp for forever...then infp but after someone suggested watching him as a younger guy it totally made me see the enfpness.

I'm curious why you would think those types he seems very Se dom to me and has zero Fi.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I guess it depends but personally speaking ... yes, I'm reserved when it comes to that. In real life, face to face anyways.

Anyways I just find it funny how the INFP's are saying he's INFP, the ISTP saying he's ISTP and the ENFP saying he's ENFP.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm curious why you would think those types he seems very Se dom to me and has zero Fi.

he's so fi man whatareya talking about??? what are you saying is so se? have you known many enfp males? they're all ravenous...if thats what you mean.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
he's so fi man whatareya talking about??? what are you saying is so se? have you known many enfp males? they're all ravenous...if thats what you mean.

He has a whole skit about how he thinks about doing good things for people but never wants to do it. I know quite a bit of enfp males. Also his cinnabon skit made think obvious se.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He has a whole skit about how he thinks about doing good things for people but never wants to do it. I know quite a bit of enfp males. Also his cinnabon skit made think obvious se.

I'm not going to claim he's an ENFP. But, yeah, Ne'ers like to eat also, sometimes we like it a lot. And there's nothing more ENFP than noticing how much you aren't doing for other people.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not going to claim he's an ENFP. But, yeah, Ne'ers like to eat also, sometimes we like it a lot. And there's nothing more ENFP than noticing how much you aren't doing for other people.

right...he's aware of it and amused at himself for not actually acting on it...like with ne...experiencing it in your head is sort of like...good enough...until you're self awareness kicks in and you realize that's what happened. like enfps can be super self delusional in this way.

(i started writing this hours ago...lost my train of thought haha )

maybetmp

MBTI Type
iNtP
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but he *is* an entertainer. How likely do you think it is that he behaves on stage the way he does under other circumstances?

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can see why he is thought to be an ENTP by his dark humor, but can also see him as a cynical jaded sarcastic INFP. I think ENFP comics are more goofy while INFPs can be astonishingly dark and disturbing. I see that tortured INFP soul almost immediately. I think he's probably much more sensitive when he's not in his performance mode. His show is INFP-ish as well. His childhood was a little fucked up and his dad basically sucks.

Whatever type he is, he is my favorite comedian (besides old Eddie Murphy stand up) I've seen him in person, huge fan! I also like Bill Burr, even though he can be extremely misogynistic, it's just part of his act. YouTube "Bill Burr Yoko Ono"...hilarious.

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lots of comics have more of an introverted self-effacing cynical-about-people standup routine, for the same reason people don't like good looking comics as much. We like self-deprecation.

I don't think Louis CK is extremely extroverted, but ENTP is closest. As a rule standup comics like attention. Comedy writers tend to be more introverted.

uhhh no. if you watch an interview with him you'll see he's quite introverted. i think he's a cynical INFP... there's so much heart in his comedy

Raffaella

bon vivant
uhhh no. if you watch an interview with him you'll see he's quite introverted. i think he's a cynical INFP... there's so much heart in his comedy

That's a weak argument for INFP, anyone can put "heart" into their sketch. Where's the Fi?

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's a weak argument for INFP, anyone can put "heart" into their sketch. Where's the Fi?

well i certainly don't see Fe.
If you watch his show, it's all about how different absurd circumstances can evolve greater truth in himself. His show is very self-oriented. He seems to be focused on SELF development, on being authentic and there's something just so... melancholic and deeply-feeling about him. I always imagine INFPs as characters in Faulkner novels; there is some doomed, tragic quality about us but we are pushing forward, toward the light within. I've also read some of his writing and it doesn't read as very INTP-ish... don't really see any Ti in particular. He isn't precise with his language and grammar like INTPs always are. And I think if you watch an interview with him, there's really no question that he's an introvert. He just lacks that extrovert energy... there's such a loner vibe about him.

knowledge827

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
His manner of talking seems to me to be very much Ti. Sure, he can come off as more sociable, but that has nothing to do with E/I in the Jungian sense. His style of talking and observation just scream Ti to me, and I can't really see much Fi, because it's like he's dissecting and analyzing the world around him. So I'd have to say INTP for him.

I do love his stuff though. Amazing.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ

I watched Pootie Tang recently for the first time and the experience cemented for me just how weird Louis CK is. Factoring in all the specials, his shows, interviews, and this movie, I think he's ENTP. I understand the arguments for INTP but I'm observing Ne/Ti, not Ti/Ne.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I watched Pootie Tang recently for the first time and the experience cemented for me just how weird Louis CK is. Factoring in all the specials, his shows, interviews, and this movie, I think he's ENTP. I understand the arguments for INTP but I'm observing Ne/Ti, not Ti/Ne.

Louis C.K. is awesome.