• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kate Beckinsale

What Personality Type is Kate Beckensale?

• ENFJ - Teacher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP - Thinker

• ENTP - Visionary

• ENTJ - Fieldmarshal

• ESFP - Performer

• ESFJ - Caregiver

• ISTP - Craftsman

• ISTJ - Duty Fulfiller

• ESTP - Promoter

• ESTJ - Supervisor

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All vampires develop Si after many years of aged seclusion. It's like fermenting wine. Eventually they all become ISJ.

Schreck.jpg

Nosferatu says "Do the dishes!"

Gah! He's onto us!

Ahem... your neck, it looks so exquisite, Sir. Could you kindly give me your address? :drool:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I explained what I think her personality is like above. Also like Highlander said, she seems "Tentative" which is very J-like and even more ISxJ- like. I see politeness in her, and someone who is "at work" but I don't see any Extroverted tendencies in her at all.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Why Fi?

“Nothing But The Truth” - Kate Beckinsale Interview by Jenny Halper - Exclusive - Alliance of Women Film Journalists -

"Jenny Halper: Did you see Rachel Armstrong as a heroine?

Kate Beckinsale: I didn’t really. I don’t think she would choose what happening to her, but because of her own moral conscience, and her beliefs and the promises she’s made to herself and to her source, she finds herself becoming - against her will, maybe - an unlikely heroine. She’d definitely a flawed character."

I guess we could get into the long list of action films she's been a part of, if you want.

After the Fi, it all kind of falls into place.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Explain what you do.

If you look at the interview I posted and where she is punk'ed, she does not seem like an extrovert at all.

Actors do interviews to promote their movies. I don't think the number of interviews has anything at all to do with whether or not somebody is an extrovert. She's very attractive and charming which is likely why the production companies want to get her on those shows - because it will sell movie tickets.

She might be ISFJ, I suppose. I have always liked her and ISFJs in general.:)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Just for kicks - the results of her words from that interview pasted into the uClassify tool.

1. Extraversion (55.5 %)
2. Introversion (44.5 %)
1. Sensing (70.2 %)
2. iNtuition (29.8 %)
1. Feeling (87.0 %)
2. Thinking (13.0 %)
1. Perceiving (56.0 %)
2. Judging (44.0 %)

ESFP

One thing I've noticed on these things. I tend to judge people as I, N, and J more than I should. It's like I'm looking for characteristics in others that I have myself. My first reaction when I saw an interview of her some time ago was INFP.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, sometimes it's easy for me tell and other times I may have no idea. Depends on the person. I don't suck at it but am not sure that I'm good.

In this case, I'm not really sure what she is. I'm just guessing - as if that wasn't obvious already.

Maybe she is an INFJ.

And maybe if I make enough guesses, one of them has to be right :)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What's your accuracy rate with uClassify?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's your accuracy rate with uClassify?

Actually - just heard about it here in the last couple of weeks.

It doesn't seem completely off. My wild guess based on what I've seen so far is that with a reasonable amount of text (a paragraph), it is 70% accurate. It depends on the quote from the person. Taking this last quote from her interview and putting it into uClassify:

"It’s very old fashioned. I very much believe in “do as you would be done by.” I don’t think enough people live like that."

You get:

1. Introversion (70.9 %)
2. Extraversion (29.1 %)
1. iNtuition (76.9 %)
2. Sensing (23.1 %)
1. Feeling (89.7 %)
2. Thinking (10.3 %)
1. Perceiving (51.1 %)
2. Judging (48.9 %)

INFP (very borderline P/J)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why duh?

I still think she loves the shit out of the spotlight far too much not to be esfp. Where's orangeappled.

I don't know that much about her, but ESFP seems reasonable to me :D

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
INFP - there was an INFP on another typology forum that looks very similar to her.

Chloe

interesting. keep going. we'll come to ENTJ eventually.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I was speaking to everybody. Somebody must think ENTJ, for sure. :)

Yep, there is always such guy. :)
ENTJ is not a distant version from mine (in Jungian typology and socionics this types have the same leading and auxiliary functions but in different sequence: INTP (Ni-Te) and ENTJ (Te-Ni) ).