• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eminem?

What Personality Type is Eminem?

• Total voters

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Well, I wouldn't want to repeat something you already know.

You don't know what I know!

I'd really appreciate it if you told me though, Opera, and my internet connection are a little slow, so it's kind of a drag looking something up, that I don't really care about.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You don't know what I know!

I'd really appreciate it if you told me though, Opera, and my internet connection are a little slow, so it's kind of a drag looking something up, that I don't really care about.

Well, perhaps we can trade...interested in seeing what your opinion is as to type regarding the OP. And any elements you might point out that could help an individual of a differing type, at least grasp the possibility in that light

Some of the post people speak of Te and Fi and FBI and CIA and yada yah, but really haven't given enough information as to where I can pick something out from their frame of reference and reasonbly understand too.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Well, perhaps we can trade...interested in seeing what your opinion is as to type regarding the OP. And any elements you might point out that could help an individual of a differing type, at least grasp the possibility in that light.

Okay, I'll try.

I cannot tell for sure whether Eminem is an introvert or an extravert.

I think Eminem could be an S, mostly because of his music. I also think he could possibly be an N.

I think Eminem could be an F, because he focuses on feelings more than thinking.

So, I think Eminem could be an xNFP

Now don't forget to tell what an apt descriptive is.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
xNFP for Eminem is a terrible read.

On a side note, I don't think I've watched an INTP argue with an ISTP much before. Interesting.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6

On a side note, I don't think I've watched an INTP argue with an ISTP much before. Interesting.

Any post from an Extravert is a terrible read for me.

We're weren't arguing. And I didn't want an argument.

ExtravertExtravertExtravertExtravertExtravertExtravert
:nono: They doesn't fly with me. Ever.

I don't know why I can't type Eminem. I shouldn't have said NFP, I think he's more of an S than of an N.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
If eminem doesn't immediately draw ESTP for you( at least as a likely fit ), I doubt whether you could even type one at all. Which should be scary for some of you considering they're supposed to be like 15% of the population.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
If eminem doesn't immediately draw ESTP for you, I doubt whether you could even type one at all. Which should be scary for some of you considering they're supposed to be like 15% of the population.

:BangHead:

It's scary that you just said all of that, and you claim you're INTP.

VagrantFarce

Yeah, you're out of the club-house mister :1377:

(seriously though, ISTP. ISTP! ISTP? ISTP!!)

nozflubber

MBTI Type
Hype
my claim i'm INTP? why is it "my" claim? did I say that's my claim, that I'm INTP? I only listen to the tests, son!! the test tells me all I need to know about myself ;)

nozflubber

MBTI Type
Hype
awww, where'd you go troll boy? I was hoping you could rag on "my claim" that I was born in the month of May, because all information we relate to others on a message board MUST obviously, nay logically, be personalized claims we ought to be able to substantiate. Right?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
awww, where'd you go troll boy? I was hoping you could rag on "my claim" that I was born in the month of May, because all information we relate to others on a message board MUST obviously, nay logically, be personalized claims we ought to be able to substantiate. Right?

You claim your username is "nozflubber". Your username is not "nozflubber".

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

As miserable indicated I also didn't perceive an "argue" but an interesting "volley.'' Representative of exchanges sometimes encountered in daily life.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any post from an Extravert is a terrible read for me.

Step 1) Close this forum.

Step 2) Open your browser.

Step 3) Type "www.intpcentral.com"

Step 4) Don't ever come back here.

Trust me, there's about 5,000 other INTPs who share this exact attitude with you (along with your presumable social ineptitude and generally obnoxious disposition.)

Seriously, nobody here is going to like you, but you'll fit in perfectly over there.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Step 1) Close this forum.

Step 2) Open your browser.

Step 3) Type "www.intpcentral.com"

Step 4) Don't ever come back here.

Trust me, there's about 5,000 other INTPs who share this exact attitude with you (along with your presumable social ineptitude and generally obnoxious disposition.)

Seriously, nobody here is going to like you, but you'll fit in perfectly over there.
He was there before he came here. He got banned.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Whatever Eminem's type is, there are few (if any) who beat him in the rap game...

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIyPMYeSWuk"]Eminem[/YOUTUBE]

Jaguar

He was there before he came here. He got banned.

He's starting to remind me of that douchebag mortabunt who got banned from here.

Whatever Eminem's type is, there are few (if any) who beat him in the rap game...

I have always hated Rap music, until I saw Eminem. I knew that kid was different the moment I laid eyes on him.
He has a unique ability to get words to rhyme that one wouldn't normally think of.
His delivery is excellent.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He's starting to remind me of that douchebag mortabunt who got banned from here.
Guess I didn't really catch him to be able to compare.