• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eminem?

What Personality Type is Eminem?

• Total voters

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
My whole family are Fs, except my father, who I think is ENTJ, he only can remind me of my father, not any Fs I know.

In post 166 you said he was obviously an F. Either you're drunk or you're a troll.

I think he acts A LOT like an F - he's so emo and obsessed with his feelings and his relationships with other people, his mom, his wife, his daughter.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
In post 166 you said he was obviously an F. Either you're drunk or you're a troll.

I think he acts A LOT like an F - he's so emo and obsessed with his feelings and his relationships with other people, his mom, his wife, his daughter.

No he's not, I think he's made it clear that he's not actually "obsessed" with his feelings. It's his work.

I do think he's obviously an F, Fi, I don't really see Fe at all. My Fe ruins my interpersonal life. Fe is the only reason why I would say he isn't an STP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
No he's not, I think he's made it clear that he's not actually "obsessed" with his feelings. It's his work.

I do think he's obviously an F, Fi, I don't really see Fe at all. My Fe ruins my interpersonal life. Fe is the only reason why I would say he isn't an STP.

Well, we can safely rule out I_TJ (tertiary Fi) and, so, he's either an INFP or an ISFP... with borderline personality disorder.

Also, I don't think he writes songs like "Mockingbird" and "When I'm Gone" for it to just be his work. The mom stuff we can probably write off as a publicity stunts, I'll grant you that, but no. He's so emotional. He's so Fi.

And if he's not Fi, he's a fucking NT who is brilliant at imitation.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Also, I don't think he writes songs like "Mockingbird" and "When I'm Gone" for it to just be his work. The mom stuff we can probably write off as a publicity stunts, I'll grant you that, but no. He's so emotional. He's so Fi.

"Which to me isn't work, so it's easy to misinterpret it at first,
Cuz when i speak, it's tongue in cheek" :D

I've always thought that there was a lot more put into "Kim". I don't like thinking that it was just "venting". It's a great song.

What "mom stuff" are you talking about exactly?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
"Which to me isn't work, so it's easy to misinterpret it at first,
Cuz when i speak, it's tongue in cheek" :D

I've always thought that there was a lot more put into "Kim". I don't like thinking that it was just "venting". It's a great song.

What "mom stuff" are you talking about exactly?

Just because you don't like thinking that it was venting doesn't mean it wasn't.

People have dark thoughts when their wife cheats on them. It would be very Fi-dom of him to see that as material for art.

What "mom stuff"? "Cleaning Out My Closet"? "My Mom"? And his several other references to his anger at his mother in his raps?

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Just because you don't like thinking that it was venting doesn't mean it wasn't.

People have dark thoughts when their wife cheats on them. It would be very Fi-dom of him to see that as material for art.

What "mom stuff"? "Cleaning Out My Closet"? "My Mom"? And his several other references to his anger at his mother in his raps?

:BangHead:

Yes, You're right, stupid question, stupid opinion, sorry.

I was just curious what you were specifically referring to as "mom stuff".

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
RagingKunti, I totally misjudged, I'm now thinking he might be a T... maybe an N, but when I think of him as an actual person, he might be ISTP, but he does not at all remind me of an ISTP friend I've had.
What's with the mispronunciation of the name?

Kunti (Sanskrit: कुंती) is the mother of the eldest three of the Pandava brothers from the Indian epic Mahābhārata. Her story is also told within the Bhagavata Purana, wherein she speaks on the philosophy of devotion of Krishna, known as Bhakti yoga. Kunti is thus held as a figure of great importance within many Hindu traditions and especially with worshippers of Krishna (Vaishnavas).

Yea, I'm not necessarily used to being called a female indian figure of great importance.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I would say that the only thing that stands out with him is that he is a sensor .. He talks about what is and not what if ..

Other than that it is hard to type him .. Although he shares so much in his lyrics, he is also a rather private person .. He is a performer/cameleon.

You never quite know what you are going to get next with that bloke .. Good for him :yes:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Have a very good listen to this song.
Emotions, feelings let out into an imaginary world expressed through his music. He is not talking about what is. Have fun.
[YOUTUBE="klTELtl38vQ"]Kim[/YOUTUBE]

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
What's with the mispronunciation of the name?

Yea, I'm not necessarily used to being called a female indian figure of great importance.

Can you read that I tried to spell your name? I mispelled it, that doesn't mean I was calling you something.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Can you read that I tried to spell your name? I mispelled it, that doesn't mean I was calling you something.
Well I never would have known unless you clarified it.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Well I never would have known unless you clarified it.

That is exactly my point with so many things.

I'll tell you though, i was actually putting the word cunt into your name

I wasn't trying to be mean, I just thought it would be funny!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That is exactly my point with so many things.

I'll tell you though, i was actually putting the word cunt into your name

I wasn't trying to be mean, I just thought it would be funny!
Good to hear. :)
Well, now that you've satisfied your sad desires of trying to defile my name (and sadly failing) you may as well move along and play your little name defiling games elsewhere. The likes of your immaturity is starting to sicken me.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Good to hear. :)
Well, now that you've satisfied your sad desires of trying to defile my name (and sadly failing) you may as well move along and play your little name defiling games elsewhere. The likes of your immaturity is starting to sicken me.

I don't know what defile means. But I wasn't really trying to defile your user name. I wasn't playing a game either. If you don't like being sickened, you can of course ignore me.

I was hoping you wouldn't take any offense to that silly spelling, really.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know what defile means. But I wasn't really trying to defile your user name. I wasn't playing a game either. If you don't like being sickened, you can of course ignore me.

I was hoping you wouldn't take any offense to that silly spelling, really.
I'm not offended.
I just don't necessarily see it as funny to change my name into a rather vulgar word.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^read my edit