• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eminem?

What Personality Type is Eminem?

• Total voters

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
One main arguement against the ISTP theory is that ISTPs are quite neutral whereas eminem is never neutral! hes anything but neutral!

Also can I point out that when eminem discusses his feelings he seems extremely confused and overwhelmed by them like an unhealthy Fi, like a tertinary Fi.

Also his Se is clearly not developed at all even if he uses it. At times he seems to rip the piss out of the Se nature of rap in a very Ni way. Like his Ni is ripping the piss out of Se!

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
istp is my best current guess as well. tertiary Ni, and an utter hatred for Fe and the F of others. predominant N change perspectives to easily, unless they're anti-social hermits with stunted emotional growth.

he seems like he's pretty fast, comes up with shit quick, which makes me think P not J. i see extroverted perception.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I doubt eminem is an ISTP. That's just a first glance impression.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, I thought he was an INFP.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ I observed it just like you observed he is not an S and not a T.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
^ I observed it just like you observed he is not an S and not a T.

I've actually thought that too Raging ...the Eminem character is ISTP or ESTP...but Marshall Mathers is most likely an INFP or INTP. INFP was one of my first guesses.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ That's right. The character he plays would be different.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I meant any actual "typing" of him.

:BangHead:

K....he's obviously an Introvert, he's definitely an N, from his publicity I'd guess P...so the only question I have is F or T.

You're not a big Eminem fan, are ya?

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
K....he's obviously an Introvert, he's definitely an N, from his publicity I'd guess P...so the only question I have is F or T.

You're not a big Eminem fan, are ya?

I am an Eminem fan.

He is not "obviously" any type, unless you like to make those kind of judgments.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
If he's not an introvert, I'll eat my hat.

Would you stab yourself in your leg?

And maybe let someone play with you.

But of course, you might not enjoy that at all. And it's of course not worth the price of poor judgment.

theplacesyoullgo

I'm still going with ISTP. It's amusing how there seem to be a handful of people who have had nearly every type guessed for them. As a big fan of his, I understand that his lyrics (both their content and rhyme) seem quite N, but I can't imagine any N-type which has been suggested or seems conceivable acting the way he does.