• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is Kristen Stewart an INFJ?

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i really don't care how dumb you think i sound. i really don't. its not important how i'm saying, but what i'm saying. and what i'm trying to tell you is that kristen stewart is most definitely a sensor. "dumb" is my definition of dumb. alright? we can spend ages talking about it or what i mean. its not supposed to be universal, it's supposed to be useful for me to analyze her type. and the point here is that she's a sensor. you can move past discussing that because it is almost certainly a fact. she's also almost certainly an ISTP and it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.
Sure as long as you know how dumb you sound.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you know what you sound here?
"just keep looking at the triangle/instead of what it's pointing to" - Ani DiFranco "Callous"

it takes just one little colorful ball and you all go crazy and miss the point. :rolleyes: i should try that more often just for fun, you're all so easy to get a rise from. and this is one of the problems with human kind....its so easy to get the mass distracted with a shiny red ball....ah frustration.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
i really don't care how dumb you think i sound. i really don't. its not important how i'm saying, but what i'm saying. and what i'm trying to tell you is that kristen stewart is most definitely a sensor. "dumb" is my definition of dumb. alright? we can spend ages talking about it or what i mean. its not supposed to be universal, it's supposed to be useful for me to analyze her type. and the point here is that she's a sensor. you can move past discussing that because it is almost certainly a fact. she's also almost certainly an ISTP and it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

Wow you gave a piss poor argument for calling sensors "dumb" you're stereotyping a personally type with intelligence. No it's not obvious that she is ISTp as you can tell except maybe in your own world where there exists no logical consistency.

A

Anew Leaf

you know what you sound here?
"just keep looking at the triangle/instead of what it's pointing to" - Ani DiFranco "Callous"

it takes just one little colorful ball and you all go crazy and miss the point. :rolleyes: i should try that more often just for fun, you're all so easy to get a rise from. and this is one of the problems with human kind....its so easy to get the mass distracted with a shiny red ball....ah frustration.

Your blindness is delicious. Please continue.

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
phpthumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Such a hot lady.

I'd say ISTP, but not sure.
6w5 is out of question for me btw

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wasn't sure of her ISTP'ness before, but I'm pretty convinced now that she displayed some pretty inferior Fe in the news as of late. When an IxTP's Fe is under pressure, and we don't know how to handle it, we make really shitty decisions.

KDude

I wasn't sure of her ISTP'ness before, but I'm pretty convinced now that she displayed some pretty inferior Fe in the news as of late. When an IxTP's Fe is under pressure, and we don't know how to handle it, we make really shitty decisions.

Shh.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She is ISTP. Calling any Ti type an FJ is the biggest insult you could give to them!

KDude

I don't see the resemblance with [MENTION=1456]Domino[/MENTION], other than some image thing. She's a pretty expressive, articulate person. She has a sort of stream of consciousness poetic thing going on. She makes mundane stuff sound interesting. I think many ENFJs can be like that. [MENTION=9766]Juice[/MENTION] is another. My impression of Fe is they tend to communicate well.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That pic reminds me of our resident rebel NFJ's ([MENTION=1456]Domino[/MENTION]/[MENTION=1464]LadyJaye[/MENTION]). :yes:
Coincidence? I think not.

umm...they're not the same person...you realize that don't you?

i mean...i say that because they are not both nfjs

Permabanned
umm...they're not the same person...you realize that don't you?

i mean...i say that because they are not both nfjs

I know, I was thinking overall imagery, avatars etc. Ne is all encompassing, as you know ;)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay but yeah miss lady jaye is an enfp and has a different look than pink so... Ya know just sayin

Permabanned
Except you didn't encompass Fe. Which is pretty much the only thing to encompass.

:huh:

Making claims of what data can be correlated by another person's mind is beyond me. :doh: :shrug:

EDIT: sharing date relevant to my initial post,

Ladyjaye reference (avatar)
image.php

Domino: Just the overall rebel-ness that I associate with the imagery above and picture posted in this thread I quoted. [Maybe some past avatars? I can't be sure at this point, it's a blurry process. /Ne].

KDude

Making claims of what data can be correlated by another person's mind is beyond me. :doh: :shrug:

I don't have to look into your mind to know your didn't incorporate Fe. You compared someone of rich expression and communication skills, with someone like Stewart who practically chokes on her own tongue.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

EDIT: sharing date relevant to my initial post,

Ladyjaye reference (avatar)
image.php

Domino: Just the overall rebel-ness that I associate with the imagery above and picture posted in this thread I quoted. [Maybe some past avatars? I can't be sure at this point, it's a blurry process. /Ne].

sorry i don't know why i'm giving you such a hard time...i see what you mean about jayes avatar but my personal opinion is that stewart is an istp so i'm not swayed i guess haha