• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is Kristen Stewart an INFJ?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Yeah, and nothing makes less sense than Twitards.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
C'mon, now. You've got your hot guy who wants to honor your virtue, and you've got your other hot guy who wants you just the way you are, and the two of them fight over you. What's to complain about?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Yes, fiction does tend to present us with many titilating scenarios over which to fantasize (and in the case of Twitards, masturbate.)

In any case, I have become a fan of Kristen Stewart ever since I found out how little of a shit she gives about her public reception. And ever since she did The Runaways (because she was actually good in this film.) I don't think she owes anyone anything, and I find the notion that she should be gracious a little absurd. I mean, what, she should give all of her money and fame back because she stutters in interviews and doesn't smile often?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Okay, if any more proof is needed that she's ISTP, here's the VI results.

ISTP.gif
Kristen-Stewart-1167115-small.jpg

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
Orangey -- you're doing it wrong.

That picture is labeled Si-Te -- An ISTJ. Socionics uses j/p to indicate the dominant function, whereas MBTI uses J/P for the extraverted function. This means that every introvert that is a J under MBTI is a p in Socionics and vice versa.

The actual MBTI ISTP picture is the one that looks like Leonard Nimoy.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Orangey -- you're doing it wrong.

That picture is labeled Si-Te -- An ISTJ. Socionics uses j/p to indicate the dominant function, whereas MBTI uses J/P for the extraverted function. This means that every introvert that is a J under MBTI is a p in Socionics and vice versa.

The actual MBTI ISTP picture is the one that looks like Leonard Nimoy.

No, that's not true. Despite differences in what the functions are called (and their order) in socionics, the end result is that an ISTp is exactly the same as an MBTI ISTP.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm crappy at typing so I won't even try. I watched Runaways with the commentary on, It was Kristen, Dakota Fanning and Joan Jett. Kristen had such trouble verbalizing her ideas, and she'd constantly drop off mid sentence. Joan and Dakota kept trying to suggest endings to them. She liked the word 'like' and 'weird' like, "don't you think it's like so weird that like, you know?". I like, like her.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I watched a few interviews with her on youtube, and she says pretty much the same things when she gets anxious, she has these words that she repeats. And tics. She avoids eye contact. Weird.

carli37

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I relate to her sooooooo much, its actually creepy. "the awkwardness, difficulties articulating, not being comfortable with the limelight, nervous/anxious," mood swings, likes writing, good actress, etc. all this is so infj.
I: definitely, she doesn't like the spot light and stays at home alot, plus she seems worn out after interviews
N: also definitely, she seems like she has good insight and she tends to talk allot about the future and not the present
F: maybe, she has shown signs of both F and T, but if i read the intj profile, i can't see her with it, plus INFJs tend to be private and since shes got the spotlight on her, she has probably retracted allot into herself, maybe she just doesn't show her Fness (strange for an infj, but whatever)
J: definitely, she seems to think things over and make decisions based on that.

its actually really weird, she likes the same music i do, has the same goals, same body language, same clothes even (i went through those rock and roll styles, too) and people think shes cold and moody all the time but i totally understand her.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's totally ISTP. Looks like some others famous ISTP actress like Katharine Hepburn for example. The same type of hard and strong face.
300px-Katharine_Hepburn_in_The_Philadelphia_Story_trailer.jpg
kristen-stewart-pic.jpg

you can't MBTI type people by face. sometimes you can tell things like "she's an Fe user" or "he's an Se dom" but not much more than that. it's rare you can tell someone's entire type from a picture

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
She looks like Lisa-Marie Presley, if you ask me. They both seem to have the same demeanour too.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i think she's a sensor. i also think she's a P. so....ISFP or ISTP.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She strikes me as an LSE-Si subtype based on appearance.

KDude

how is she ESTJ?

I don't know what type she is, but I can see where they're going as far as being a weak-F type. I don't know why anyone sees Fe especially. She doesn't naturally wear emotions on her face. And I don't think she's merely trying to be cool.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
She's smoking hot that is all. She looks to be in the delta quadra, very serious tone. I say ISTP or INFJ.