• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is Kristen Stewart an INFJ?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah INFJ is out of the question.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
She's so annoying and has a nasty personality and she doesn't realize how good she has it, she trashes everything. She complains about beauty products and perfume or whatever, thinking that that stuff is stupid and fake, yet she's the face of a high-end brand. She thinks she's above it all. It's really nasty of her. And she thinks people should just "create their own stuff", if they aren't getting work, when it comes to POC/WOC/etc people not getting work/hired/etc in Hollywood, instead of "complaining" about it, she said once. Her head's up her ass. She acts like she's way too cool and it's so try hard. I'm turned off by her. I haven't met her so I obviously don't know her, but this is just the vibe I get from her. And I realize what thread I'm in, but I just don't bother with her at all.

CelebrityTypes has her listed as an ISTP.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She is SLI-Te (ISTp) in socionics.

loveruins

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Stewart is INFP in a Fi-Si loop. She isn't a T at all, since she's quite illogical and cares about her own feelings (Fi dom). And she has Ne, but it is just less seen than a typical INFP, but still there. She definitely has Si, personal reality rather than objective reality.

I agree. It's interesting though because if both her and RPattz are INFPs you get totally different vibes from them, but they still represent a lot of INFP qualities. Rob was more of a childlike INFP - lots of sillyness and giggles and found everything hilarious (strong Ne), and Kristen is more of a teenager INFP - sensitive, some attitude, and takes criticism really personally.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would've assumed ISxP for her, leaning towards ISFP.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She's dating Stella Maxwell right now, she's a cutie.