• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jordan Peterson

What Personality Type is Jordan Peterson?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

• ISFP

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

???

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
What do people think of his type? Socionics/MBTI/enneagram, whatever you think makes sense.

rav3n

Peterson's openly stated his big five dimensions (extraversion, openness, accommodation, conscientiousness and forgot his neuroticism score but my guess would be sky high). This loosely correlates with ENFJ.

Tennessee Jed

MBTI Type
INFP
I've watched a number of his videos over time. There's a lot of bloviating there, but he's from the Jungian school of psychoanalysis and it's interesting to see how he applies Jungian theory to modern issues. (Meantime I ignore his traditionalism, religion, and politics, none of which interest me.)

Anyway, I've always gotten a strong ENFJ vibe from him.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Nice job, [MENTION=13866]Tomb[/MENTION]. I agree except I say ENTP, but I type through a different system.

I believe the Fauvres typed him as Sx, which is fucking hysterical to me.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He's kind of boring, but maybe some of his advice is good for people if they can ignore the transphobia and other stuff that's not so great.

Maybe he has Si?

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
I don't know what his type is, but at least of the very little I understand of him and his work, our political views have a noticeable overlap.

Edit: Although it appears I'm a tad more socially liberal than he is. :mellow:

Hypatia

I don’t mean to sound so damn cross, but why in the hell would you think Jordan Peterson is an Si type? I guess I could see the reasoning but a lot of Ni people enjoy browsing history in order to learn and or apply lessons. I remember an ENTJ I had a mind-crush on in middle school who I believed did it for that exact reason.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I don’t mean to sound so damn cross, but why in the hell would you think Jordan Peterson is an Si type? I guess I could see the reasoning but a lot of Ni people enjoy browsing history in order to learn and or apply lessons. I remember an ENTJ I had a mind-crush on in middle school who I believed did it for that exact reason.
He has a forward emphasis in his voice.

Also makes sense in terms of personality with the establishment and data.

Hypatia

Really? Are we typing with tonal voice inflections now? Tsk tsk, that would certainly not be the way I type, but I’m open to different methodologies and theories. The main point being, I know there are proliferations and permutations and data that is yet unknown, but I believe MBTI is a solid starting point. I believe I’ve virtually never been wrong about a person’s type, but I believe there could be bifurcations and evolutionary mutations in someone’s “personality code” that might make a regular type more complicated according to traditional theory. I have an intuition you feel the same way, which is why (part of the reason at least), you feel more strongly about things like astrology and enneagram than I do. Just a hunch.

Jordan Peterson is clearly an INFJ. He’s such a strong INFJ I can’t believe you can’t see it. Almost everything about what he says and speaks about screams INFJ with strong spiritual leanings. Obviously the quality, or to be more circumspect, the arena that one’s Ni encapsulates varies. I think I was too untowardly circumspect in my previous post on the matter. I’ve really always thought he was an INFJ. The trouble with my unwillingness to be more forthright in the past was that I sense very little Fe use in him, and I don’t know if he willingly self-disciplined himself in that position, and I thought maybe he was heavily in some extremely workable Ni-Ti mode for his career/studies.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Yes tonal voice inflections is a legitimate way to type.

It's excellent in fact.

Hypatia

Yes tonal voice inflections is a legitimate way to type.

It's excellent in fact.
I think you might benefit from looking into some of CS Joseph's general commentaries on INFPs.

Hypatia

I think you might benefit from looking into some of CS Joseph's general commentaries on INFPs.
If you're ever interested in having a mutual dialogue, I'll be here, but FYI, it's generally off-putting, when someone insists on presenting their beliefs as objective facts, along with offering no substantiation.