• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ralph Macchio

What Personality Type is Ralph Macchio?

• Dario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• INFJ

• ENFP

• ENFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ESFP

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• Total voters
MBTI Type
INFP
I think he is a very interesting, but perhaps forgotten celebrity, and I am curious as to what you guys would type him as. Here are a couple of interviews of his below:

This one was one of the first interviews Ralph ever did for Hollywood, a screen test filmed when he was only 19 years old:

This one is an old interview of Ralph’s during his Karate Kid days:

Here is another Ralph Macchio interview filmed in his early 30’s:

This one is a more recent interview of Ralph Macchio’s as an older adult:

What do you guys believe Ralph Macchio's mbti type is?

MBTI Type
INFP
I suppose I could possibly see ESFJ for him, considering that some old interviews of his reveal him to be a homebody and very much a family man devoted to his loved ones.

According to these interviews, his very close to his family and friends and considers Long Island his home, and he considers them the source that kept him grounded while in the Hollywood world. He considers himself someone who tries to be sincere and values honesty rather than fairness in other people, and isn't someone to love excessive spotlight or disclosing too much about his personal life. He seems to be a doting husband and dad to his wife and children.

There are some things about him that make me still assume he could be an ISFP however. His slight shyness and private nature, as well as some of his hobbies according to the old interviews (songwriting, dancing, playing piano, acting/ theater, hockey and other sports) make me believe he could be an introvert with auxiliary Se.

His hobbies seem very concrete and hands-on rather than the type of hobbies I would imagine a dominant/ auxiliary Ne/Ni user having. The wanting to stay true to himself and his roots and considering hollywood a business that is too concerned with "what's hot and what's not" could indicate Fi as well.

He seems very down-to-earth and grounded and was described by many directors/ producers during cast calls as having a certain toughness and sweetness about him at the same time. He also seemed to have that childlike quality I see in many ISFPs in him as well (although this could also be due to the fact that he always looked a decade or so younger than his actual age even as a grown adult).

What do you guys think he is?