• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favourite Comedian

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Funny that, we're having a comedian competition on the football forum I frequent, so I'm kinda more informed now :p.

My favorite is Russell Peters, probably because those non-shallow race-related jokes really speak to me. I quite like Louis CK, Eddie Murphy, Bill Cosby and many others too. Outside of stand-up, my favorites are Monty Python. I think their humor is so great in that they're not so punch-line focused. It's stream of consciousness silliness, with hilarity moment after moment.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
George Carlin
81031902.jpg

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
#1. is Louis C.K. by far!

--> When i seen him live it was obvious that about half of the audience didn't know who he was or what to expect...they were very taken aback at first, but as the show went on of course they were busting a gut with the rest of us. The woman next to me would laugh at mostly every joke until something religious came up then she would tense her entire body..which just made me laugh harder:p

Other Favs include:
George Carlin
Bill Hicks
Mitch Hedberg
Chris Rock
Katt Williams
Jeremy Hotz
Shawn Majumder
Zach Galifanakis

I read somewhere that Louis C.K., George Carlin & Bill Hicks were ENTPs...thoughts?

I think, in general brits have a sharper wit and a better sense of sarcasm than people from any other nation.

I agree with this 110%, the British are funny in a way nobody else is. I haven't watched much British stand-up, mostly television and movies. Gotta get on that!

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I DEF. think Louis CK is ENTP...but i'm not the best at typing others.

I really don't see Bill Hicks as INTJ or INFJ...

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Carlin's easy to type...he's very extreme, I'm not much into comedy but I was curious how an ENTP comedian would be like ...so I watched Carlin on youtube, then I became like really addicted and I downloaded all I could find on him : )

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Carlin's easy to type...he's very extreme, I'm not much into comedy but I was curious how an ENTP comedian would be like ...so I watched Carlin on youtube, then I became like really addicted and I downloaded all I could find on him : )

Carlin is epic. I started watching Carlin after reading one of his books on an airplane. Sitting alone, laughing to kill myself. I was hooked ever since. I remember the moment i heard he had died:/

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I started watching his videos after he died....I was amazed that he did comedy all his life...even when he was old.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
mike birbiglia. up and coming, still rough, but the potential is there.
new england prep school boys. <3

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
George Carlin
Bill Cosby
Abbot and Costello
George Burns and Gracie Allen

Noon

It's a tie between

Greg Giraldo (super ENTP)

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFgsJxf7bDc"]+[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFgZA1Uovv4"]+[/YOUTUBE]

and Anthony Jeselnik (ESTP? What do you think?)

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKtBwyFq384"]+[/YOUTUBE]

I love Anthony. Need to see him live one day.

AntiZang

MBTI Type
INFP
For a long time I was undecided, but after listening to Louis CK speak with Donald Rumsfeld he earned a place in my heart

ronymark

My Favourite Comedian are here Russell Peters,George Carlin and Mike Ward. I love them movies. These three guy are outstanding.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My favourite comedians;

Shappi Khorsandi

shappi-edinburgh-image-LST064823.jpg

Rich Hall

128793789210896266.jpg

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Michelle De Swarte, never heard of her, I have now, saw her on TV last night, she's down to earth funny, she doesn't really crack jokes, she just, talks and it's funny because it's 'dare I say it' real.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
George Carlin, hands down.
Saw his Complaints & Grievances stand-up directly after 9/11. Was hooked immediately.

I saw him live back in 2002. One of the best moments of my life.