• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favourite Comedian

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
kids in the hall my all time favorite show !!!

"I crush yer head! I crush yer head!!!!"
lol.

- I do actually enjoy about half of Jim Carrey's career. And Robin Williams and Martin Short, before they got gooey with age.

- I liked Mad TV, the little I got to see it; I thought it was worlds better than non-original SNL.

- MPFC.

- Seinfeld is funny, but I also found him to get old. He could get into ruts.

- Jake Johansen. The guy has an N sense -- total quirk/goofiness -- that will tear your head off without being a creep about it.

- Jim Gaffigan. Low-key but it grows on you.

- I just saw clips of Louis CK lately; I think he's actually funny in the points he makes, even if a lot of his language is pretty crass. it doesn't bother me, that's how people talk, but it's different than Steven Wright for example (who I also like).

- Kathy Griffin. Yeah, sorry, but I think she's funny. So shoot me.

- Heaven help me, Rip Taylor makes me laugh too. (hangs head in shame)

- David Alan Grier

F

figsfiggyfigs

Shucks. I read this as "Favourite Canadian".

I was sure this thread was about me. :irked:

Mole

Permabanned
Wow. What a loser.
America has such power to ruin men's souls.

We know power corrupts and the love of money is the root of all evil, and sadly Ricky Gervais succumbed to power and money, and we lost a fine comic talent.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So you guys think Louis ck is intp or entp?

I'm thinking intp.

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so
Besides George Bush Jr... John Candy... I miss him so. The candyman looks like a very extraverted ENTP to me.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I like Lewis Black, Wanda Sykes, Dane Cook, Christopher Tidus, Rodney Dangerfield, Conan O'Brian, Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler, etc.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh my god no he isn't! haha

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
So you guys think Louis ck is intp or entp?

I'm thinking intp.
I've listened to and read quite a few interviews with him. Seen his show, seen a ton of his stand-up. I think he's INTP as well. My second guess would actually be INFP