• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Oddball Music~

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let's play a new game. Let us post songs that are more obscure and dark, odd, in various ways? This could be any type of music really, so long as it has those strange mysterious elements~ the strange and unusual

There's so much fascinating gems out there that I feel aren't as noticed so here it is. ;)

To start off.

largely the visuals in this were always odd and stood out a lot

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I write a lot, and I listen to music to set the mood. I got a massive collection of scary/creepy songs xD

rav3n

Love Tuvan throat singing. It's reminiscent of the wind over the steppes.

Floppotron. The zzzttt sound does it for me.

Crossovers between genres.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This will break your brain. :D

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~