• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World Series

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Hahaha Fuck the Boston hate. We could NEVER ever match the condescending, pretentious, yet Dumb as hell, Thick new york accent comments. I think we're just more on the annoying side.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hahaha Fuck the Boston hate. We could NEVER ever match the condescending, pretentious, yet Dumb as hell, Thick new york accent comments. I think we're just more on the annoying side.

I think the difference between annoying Boston fans and annoying New York fans is the whole concept of noveau riche. New York fans still piss me off, but they've been at this a while and in the end they have something to back them up. Boston fans aren't used to the windfall they've had the last couple of years, and they don't have quite the same panache that the New York fans have. And as far as accents go...wow, don't bring that up. Boston fans are going to lose that argument every time.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
I haven't watched this series at all except for Game 3 9th inning.

Evan Longoria blew that throw to home on that infield single, when he had time to make the play. And now it looks like the momentum shifted.

I would not want to be Evan Longoria. His mistake basically screwed his entire team and probably his team's chances for winning.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I actually don't blame Longoria for that. It was a pretty impossible play. That ball went to the one place in the entire infield where there wasn't a play to be made. Even if he had made a decent throw, the runner would have beat it. If I were Longoria, I'd be more worried about being the #5 hitter and having one hit in the entire series.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
^ That was what i thought at first too, but my high school baseball teammates i watched it with said he could.. then we watched the replay... later we all agreed he could have made the throw after watching a sideview replay of it. He had the time if he threw it normally. It was a tough play, but if you are paid millions, and you are in THE SHOW, you're supposed to make that play.

Anyways, seems like the guy grew up not that far away in downey. LOL. Yeah, i have no idea how he is hitting, but he's got a lot to make up for that one play. I mean damm... this is the world series!

I have no idea who to cheer for. Don't really hate phillies for beating LA. im just glad boston didn't make it! haha

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am going BACK down tonight, with my Game 5 ticket that was drenched. I just want it to happen, finally.