• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are there any gamers on the forum?

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As far as PvP goes, it really depends on the server ( the ratio of one v the other, I think) for example, on my server Allience losing every PvP match was basically a meme. From what I’ve from my freinds it still is.

Personally, I’ve always hated the Horde v Allience part of the stiry. I think it’s a perfect example o& how...immature and unogigional the writers are. Every expansion there is some greater villain than either allience or horde and in the end they are forced to work together and inevitably, they find some petty bullshit to start murdering each other again.
If I thought the writers had even an ounce on nuance or tact I might assume that that is the writer’s point: a commentary on the absurdity of different factions trying to survive in the same world which is constatly under siege by greater beings, but this is Blizz and they can’t write thier way of a paper fucking bag. So, no, it’s really that just brainless and ham-fisted.

me watching blizzcon in 2017: so long as it has nothing to do with the faction crap i will be a happy gamer.

second most disappointing moment of my life behind watching Indiana Jones Crystal Skull and saying to myself, so long as this isn't some bullshit about aliens I will be ok with this movie.

I tend to ignore the faction bs as much as I reasonably am able to do so.

Permabanned
traditionally fighting, fps, bit of rts, these days mainly moba, has a good balance - co-op, rpg, pvp, repeatability, competition. I've tried battle royal but was bored to death.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Console Gamer (PS Series). My main focus are Racing, Action RPGs and Hack and Slash (Fallout, Boarderlands, Dynasty Warriors, etc). Rarely do online.

Tater

I just play an FPS called "Paladins" at this point, an FPS which bares a resemblance to Overwatch.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Am I the only one who when it comes to gaming, streaming, or even watching streams gets SO BORED and REFUSE to play the games literally everyone plays because EVERYONE plays it?? Looking at you Fortnite!

I wanna do shit that isn't overdone. It's so stale even when I haven't played it for that reason.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Got a PC about a year ago, before that just dabbled around with the Xbox and consoles in general. PC is awesome and I'm never looking back. I played PUBG exclusively when I first got my PC and now I pretty much just play Black Ops 4, Blackout mode (battle royale) exclusively. A ton of fun. If anyone else plays Blackout on PC and wants to team up, let me know.

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm about to get Bards Tale 4, having played the original trilogy when I was a kid.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I’ve never recieved a dick-pic, thank God. But then I never join voice or any sort of chat.

I did frequently come across a particular dbl standard though;

If my DPS was not great, people responded differently deoending on whether ir not they knew my gender.

If they thougt I was male it was : We need to get you some better gear!
If they knew that I am female I got: Do you know your rotaaaaaatiiiiiiiooooooooon?

I quit in the middle of a raid because if this. On one goddamned boss fight I recieved about 4 messages asking if I knew hiw to play my class. I was in the raid to get better gear because mine was awful.

Eventually I got fed up and said raid-wide “ In the time it took you to lecture me you could have easily check out my gear!” and then abandoned.

I can see how that could get depressing.

I've never been into online games or first person shooters. Or consoles - I could never get used to the nasty little controllers they come with. Steam gets on my nerves too. As you might guess from what I just said, I've largely fallen out of contact with modern gaming. I don't think I even own any games made after 2012, and even the ones that new are from small publishers. I still play games and sometimes buy new owns from the second hand stores, which is where I find most of the stuff that still interests me, but by modern standards I barely count as a gamer at all.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Am I the only one who when it comes to gaming, streaming, or even watching streams gets SO BORED and REFUSE to play the games literally everyone plays because EVERYONE plays it?? Looking at you Fortnite!

I wanna do shit that isn't overdone. It's so stale even when I haven't played it for that reason.

I honestly don’t understand how streaming is so popular. I could watch someone play a game or I could... play it myself.... hmm. And also yes... if you watch it once then why would you play? Fortnite looks boring af to me.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I honestly don’t understand how streaming is so popular. I could watch someone play a game or I could... play it myself.... hmm. And also yes... if you watch it once then why would you play? Fortnite looks boring af to me.

Well, I 'half' get it. The reason for ME is the personality, but I can't speak for others. Because while personality sure became popular, even people without big personalities that don't stand out a lot still seem to have a lot of watchers. Then there's videos of purely game-play of the entire game, then there's watching people play card games too (very slowww) which I don't get. Or people who don't react much because it's boring, but if they're super LOUD like some big one's are that's also annoying.

My reasoning is just if they have personalities that stand out at all, and see their choices and why they chose what they did, reactions, or if they have my sense of humor(sarcasm, wit). And I find people's mind's fascinating. But outside of that, yeah, I don't get it. I only watch a couple and I don't keep up to date religiously like sooo many people do. I get bored.

I honestly want to stream, myself, though. Mainly because playing alone bores me and I always like to play with an audience (like with my friends) to entertain them. If I play long games alone I never finish them. It feels pointless to me without entertaining others or making something more of it. Fe, I guess.

Fortnite is simply overdone. EVERYONE and their mother plays it. I like unique things and something overdone is WAY too predictable.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
My favourite games:
Armored Brigade
Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge
Butcher
Fallout
Operation Flashpoint

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Just play Battlefield 3 PS3 multiplayer for its simulation purpose only.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i do a bit of this and a bit of that...