• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Heroes...

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
So it turns out I was wrong about all my predictions last week. Though I like the way events are taking shape so far. Without giving anything away, I was amused at which characters got punk'd tonight. :devil:

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
This season is turning out a lot better than I thought it was going to be after the first couple episodes.

I'm really digging the "who's good, who's bad" aspect now.

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
Really? I missed the episode last night... but the others have been pretty lame, in my opinion... very disappointing! I loved the first season!

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
This season is turning out a lot better than I thought it was going to be after the first couple episodes.

Likewise, and I was never crazy about Peter so hopefully he's going to get what's coming to him now heh heh heh.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4

It gets better? I watched the first three episodes and was bored almost the entire time.

The first season was a lot better. I don't know what they could do to fix this...new characters maybe?

LucrativeSid

Last night's episode was definitely an improvement for this season so far. This is filmed like a never ending movie, so it's not surprising that it seems a lot different now than in the first season. I think in this season it just feels like we're being hit with too much action and too much information on a consistent basis, whereas before they took the time to make everything seem profound and meaningful. The first three or four episodes were my favorites.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Last night's episode was definitely an improvement for this season so far. This is filmed like a never ending movie, so it's not surprising that it seems a lot different now than in the first season. I think in this season it just feels like we're being hit with too much action and too much information on a consistent basis, whereas before they took the time to make everything seem profound and meaningful.

Jeez tell me about it. I hadn't watched Heroes before this season, and I'm rather disappointed with the apparent stance, "Let's see how much we can twist the plot this week!" There's not nearly enough consistency right now which makes all of these plot twists very contrived. Still, I'll keep watching to see if it solidifies itself.

(Btw, super-fast-speed girl = awesome. I wish I had that power.)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
My principle problem with Heroes and Lost, both shows I like, is that ten seconds before you think closure is about to be reached on something, anything at all, they cut away to a COMPLETELY NEW PLOT DEVELOPMENT and concentrate on that for three episodes. And so on.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Last night's episode was definitely an improvement for this season so far. This is filmed like a never ending movie, so it's not surprising that it seems a lot different now than in the first season. I think in this season it just feels like we're being hit with too much action and too much information on a consistent basis, whereas before they took the time to make everything seem profound and meaningful. The first three or four episodes were my favorites.

Ironically this was done because apparently after last season, a lot of people were complaining that they were taking too long to build up to anything (IE: Hiro's entire story was way longer than it should have been).

I actually liked where last season was going before the writer's strike. I was even probably the one person on earth who liked Caitlyn and am still kinda annoyed that she got dumped in the bad future and left to rot. :(

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I stopped watching it after the episode where they ruined Hiro's character, among other things. WTF was that? Hiro just suddenly turns bad? They're just pulling gimmick after gimmick out of their ass.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
There's some revision in the latest episode.

But yes, it gets progressively more and more annoying that there are no real consequences for anything which happens on the show. Anyone who dies is given the power of healing, or it turns out it was in the future so it doesn't matter, or they just go back in time.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
What sucks is the way, after season 1, they were hyping that a lot of characters were going to die, or just fade into the BG or whatever and it ended up being a whole two of them.

I think a revolving cast/storyline each season would've been awesome; maybe connecting seasons with one or two recurring characters/events.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I think a revolving cast/storyline each season would've been awesome; maybe connecting seasons with one or two recurring characters/events.
That would be much better than what they have going on now. Given the current trend, in order for season 4 to be exciting, Peter would have to stop Sylar from blowing up the sun...in all times simultaneously.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
That would be much better than what they have going on now. Given the current trend, in order for season 4 to be exciting, Peter would have to stop Sylar from blowing up the sun...in all times simultaneously.

Hell, if I was Peter, I wouldn't even care about Sylar. I'd have just flown off into space at the end of season 1 and found a planet with less drama. :p

oasispaw

MBTI Type
isfj
i went to high school with milo venti....whatever and i hate that i have to see his f*cking crooked smile EVERYWHERE!!!! and i don't even watch tv!

high school won't go away! make it go away!!