• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Heroes...

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Sup with Nathan being such a pimp. Guess it helps that you can just fly out the window when you're done.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Anybody else enjoying the second half of season 3 "fugitives" as much as me?

God damn that's some good watching, I can't believe how the show is going lol it's like :horor: with every new revelation.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Anybody else enjoying the second half of season 3 "fugitives" as much as me?

God damn that's some good watching, I can't believe how the show is going lol it's like :horor: with every new revelation.

Haha. All I know is that as soon as the plane crash mess showed up, everyone in the room watching went "Lost". So now it's called "Heroes--oops I mean Lost". There are still a whole lot of plot problems aside from that. Too many jumps all over the place. Too little explanation and too much mystery at once. Little explanation is fine, but not to the point where you sacrifice continuity.

So now, all we care about is Syler, because his section of the story is the most continuous and makes the most sense.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Haha. All I know is that as soon as the plane crash mess showed up, everyone in the room watching went "Lost". So now it's called "Heroes--oops I mean Lost". There are still a whole lot of plot problems aside from that. Too many jumps all over the place. Too little explanation and too much mystery at once. Little explanation is fine, but not to the point where you sacrifice continuity.

So now, all we care about is Syler, because his section of the story is the most continuous and makes the most sense.
I couldn't agree more. Heroes just moves too quickly. You don't have time to get into the story before something happens that changes everything. I still watch it, but Lost is a much better serial drama.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been blitzing through Heroes episodes for the last few weeks, since the entire series is now on NetFlix.

My general opinion:

If we want to get into the Lost/Heroes compare, I think Lost was more solid in its best years than Heroes and had a better handle from the start on characterization and backstory; however, I don't think Heroes is bad, except for much of Season #2 where it lost its way. Maybe the last season or two of Lost is on par with average Heroes.

I also agree with people who were bitching about the people who were dead suddenly getting healed again by getting blood transfusions from the regenerators. Hopefully that bit of trickery is over now, I haven't seen it happen since Arthur stole Adam's powers.

i went to high school with milo venti....whatever and i hate that i have to see his f*cking crooked smile EVERYWHERE!!!! and i don't even watch tv!
high school won't go away! make it go away!!

That's too bad, he's kind of endearing. :D