• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Über's "Saints Row 2" review...

ArbiterDewey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yeah, I found the underground mall. But the biker shop is really just the game's version of Hot Topic. :emot-emo:

I have my virtual girlfriend character dressed up as something in between a punk goth and a biker chick. Naturally, she's dressed in purple to match the colors of her gang.

As the game progresses, I dress her in more sophisticated clothing (stuff from the Impressions store) to symbolize her moving up in the world.

Oh, and you know that that mall also has a fetish clothing shop, right? It's called Leather & Lace.

No, I haven't found that yet, LOL. I was only on two floors, must've missed that one.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, I haven't found that yet, LOL. I was only on two floors, must've missed that one.

When you enter the mall through the parking garage, there's a floor that goes up around the corner. I believe it's left, then make a right.

And there's also an elevator shortcut that you can use to access the mall and the outside world without driving through that parking garage.

ArbiterDewey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Recently beat Saints Row 2, and found the secret mission (with the internet's help :doh:).

I most definitely look forward to the 3rd one...as Dex doesn't even make an appearance in SR2.

Enjoyed it, but I'm probably gonna get 100% completion again, lol. I wish that having a SR save file would unlock something. Also found that a lot of later activities don't give you anything for completion...One of the Hitman activities gave me absolutely nothing...I was pissed.

Ammo...why can't you pick it up in your crib anymore? Satchel charge ammo can't be bought anyways...

Oh well, enough ranting, it was good.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I must say that the ending of the game's storyline was one of the most satisfying.

I also loved the fact that the game even had the Wilhelm scream in one of the cutscenes.

But back to the game's ending, I almost thought there would be Disney-esque graphics when the helicopter flies away in which the image would be mapped into a storybook page with the caption "They lived happily ever after..." The book would close to reveal the front cover with the title Saints Row 2 embossed on it. Then the screen would magically write in cursive lettering "The End."

But yeah, the ending was that awesome.

And it's always lovely to see Jay Mohr get his ass kicked.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Uber, I'm third in Tetris.

Do I make you proud?

Last edited:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haven't touched Tetris in quite a while.

Can't say I really care.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have to get Resistance 2. Probably this week sometime.

And maybe one day, I'll get Mirror's Edge.