• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are electric toothbrushes better than normal ones?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Yes. But I think using a water flosser in conjunction with the sonic toothbrush had the biggest impact vs the toothbrush alone. My dentist is very happy, my cleanings don't take very long and I never have cavities. I have an Oral B 3000. I've seen complaints about the battery but I've not experienced issues and I've had it over a year.

Billionaires

What's the best electric toothbrush money can buy? Oral-B Braun Genius 9000? And what's the best toothpase, charcoal?

Oral-B-Genius-9000-Black-Electric-Toothbrush-4-Brush-Heads-706656.jpg

phoenix31

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My son has always had bad staining on his teeth due to breathing through his mouth (allergies) and using inhalers regularly (asthma). We had to schedule him dental cleanings every 3 months until we switched to an electric toothbrush, and then he didn't have any more staining. So I guess they really are better.

rav3n

Discuss it with your dentist since overbrushing can also be an issue with electric toothbrushes. It depends on the thickness of the enamel on your teeth and how often you brush.