• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What shows do you wish were still on the air?

Ouroboros

MBTI Type
INFP
Dead Like Me

There are plans to do another season of this, but I don't remember who's coming back to the show and who isn't.

Daria
Father Ted
Chappelle's Show?
Rocko's Modern Life
Kablam!
Space Ghost Coast to Coast

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
In this age of recycling TV show/movie ideas, I would not be offended by a new Night Court.

They need to keep the old 80s theme though.

Also, I wish Small Wonder was still on the air. :smile:

V

violaine

Walker, Texas Ranger - (yes tho it's in an infinite loop of reruns). Pure comedy gold. Perhaps it's just that I wish I could relive the first times I ever saw WTR, though it was prob in rerun mode by then. Then when Conan O'Brien started featuring clips, gah, it was like all of the stars aligned!! :laugh:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
AACK!! I'm a daily viewer of the Texas Ranger!!! I suppose I forgot to mention it because there are re-runs constantly on to delight my fancy. I feel the WTR Lever was the sole reason why Conan O'Brien exists.

(Just kidding!! I actually like his underdog personality a lot ^_^b And Triumph rocks to boot.)

V

violaine

^Yay!!! I have seen so many unbeatable moments on that show, it's kinda ruined me for much else :laugh:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Lmao!! "Walker told me I have aids!!" That and the kid falling, I died laughing!

Edit: What a FANTASTIC way to get paid too! To watch Walker Texas Ranger and find funny clips!! How easy is that?!

V

violaine

^When the kid was falling, omg I wish I could recapture that moment mwahaha - also the dude (might have been in the same ep) who Walker set on fire, kicked out of a window and he fell into barrels of chemical waste and exploded iirc :rofl1: <--- I'm not too sure on the explosion but I do remember the guy died like 3 times over haha.

Yeah, I coulda totally handled Conan just pulling the WTR lever all night long!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT MOMENT!! Righteous!! >.o Totally sweet job. "Here, Conan! These moments are awesome!" 'Sweet dude, here's your money. I'm going to go pull the lever in silly mannerisms and laugh about whatever you gave me.' "Sweet! I'm going to buy stuff and watch them again on your show!"

dnivera

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Square One was great, particularly MathNet.

I miss Hercules and Xena: Warrior Princess.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Rocko's Modern Life
Beavis and Butthead
Ren and Stimpy

Cartoons pwn.

^ +3

pete & pete
salute your shorts
are you afraid of the dark

and I must admit... I loved "the OC"

Rocko's Modern Life
Kablam!

Lol! I loved ALL these shows! They are the shows I have often wished would come back on the air, myself. :wub: Disregard, have you tried searching youtube for episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark? Last time I checked, they were there, all of them. The INTJ best friend discovered them and watched them obsessively; we both love that show. She also has episodes from Rocko's Modern Life on her computer and refers to them sometimes in conversation, lol. Oh god. That stuff is so funnn!!! Where has it gone?! WHY?!

A-yup. I miss shows like Sailor Moon and DBZ; I liked the older seasons especially, like the Romance arc for SM and the Saiyan/Freeza arc for DBZ. Love! :wub: What else? Hmm. Oh!

For Nickelodeon:

Hey! Arnold
All That (the first run, not the newer episodes)
Kenan and Kell

This is an awesome thread.

Edit: And how could I forget Firefly?!

V Profane

MBTI Type
INTP
Fantasy Football League. Plus several others already mentioned. You did mention Duckman, The Tick, and Spawn, right?

yugyug

MBTI Type
I?TP
MST3k
Firefly
Red-Green Show (I want new episodes, too)
Junkyard Wars
Modern Masters (was on HGTV; showed artisans/artists working at their craft)

Oh yeah, and:
StarGate (the first one, yes)
Red Dwarf

Last edited: