• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Frasier and Roz?

Should they have been a romantic couple?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't know who they are!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other--please explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

heart

heart on fire
My husband thinks Frasier Crane should have ended up with Roz Doyle romantically. I said they had nothing in common and he said they were perfect for each other and then he says "ask those people on your board" so I'm asking.

Who thinks they should have been a couple?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
They seemed more brother/sisterly to me.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I know they would have never worked out, but yeah, some parts of me wish they would've ended up together.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Nooooooo! I love them as friends, but I don't see them together. Neither of them possesses the characteristics the other would desire in a mate. But they have a great brother/sister vibe.

Edit: I'm watching Frasier right now.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Nooooooo! I love them as friends, but I don't see them together. Neither of them possesses the characteristics the other would desire in a mate. But they have a great brother/sister vibe.

Edit: I'm watching Frasier right now.
On Lifetime?!?!?!

:wubbie:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Frasier, INFJ?

Roz, ESTP, ENTP?!!??

Niles, hmm, INTJ??

Martin, ISTP?

Daphne, ESFP?

Edit: Roz isn't really a Ti kinda girl, so I do not know.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
On Lifetime?!?!?!

:wubbie:

Yup! *hugs Lifetime*

Frasier, INFJ?

Roz, ESTP, ENTP?!!??

Niles, hmm, INTJ??

Martin, ISTP?

Daphne, ESFP?

Those seem like good guesses to me! I think Frasier might be more of an E, though?

Roz could be ExTP. She's definitely E, and definitely T and P. I could see she and Frasier connecting on an N level, but she also seems very practical and immediate.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think they slept together once when they were drunk and it turned out to be a disaster, didn't it? That said, I think maybe it would work. I think when you get to be their ages (Frasier maybe late 40s, Roz maybe 40), the brother/sister vibe isn't the obstacle that it was when you were 25. I'm not saying there's no place for romance, but I think they could have worked.