• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

HBO's TrueBlood Predictions

F

figsfiggyfigs

I can't watch it till it comes out, cause I don't haz wireless, nor am I American. Stupid sweden > :E

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I watched episode 1 and went to HBO GO to see episode 2. What I thought would happen with Eric did so...it's going to get good.

Oh Eric Northman you so sexy! :happy2:

A

Anew Leaf

I watched episode 1 and went to HBO GO to see episode 2. What I thought would happen with Eric did so...it's going to get good.

Oh Eric Northman you so sexy! :happy2:

He is pretty much the reason I watch it. My brain kinda glosses over the other subplots.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yay! i missed it but i'm totally going to find it online somehow...love this show. :wubbie:

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Sookie gets back with Bill eventually but also Eric is around and there's a love triangle.

Someone comes around and they are trying to kill people and must be stopped and they are but in the series finale.

Jessica betrays Hoyt because of course.

Tara comes back to the town and probably isn't a lesbian anymore.

Crazy shit happens and gets brushed aside in an inordinately short amount of time (especially from the character's perspectives (note the whole first three seasons happened in about five weeks))

Russell escapes eventually.

It continues to be a high-budget, gorey, naked sexytimes soap opera.

I will watch it for at least a while longer in spite of all of this.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I've now read all the books so I have a pretty good idea what's going to happen, but I am curious about the doll that Jessica gave Arlene's baby. I don't think it's Rene, but the doll that is evil. Thoughts?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i agree that there's something going on with that doll and that it had to do with the writing on the wall.

and bill is going to walk in and cockblock sookie and eric. boooooo

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going to predict the doll is not evil and will be instrumental in keeping evil baby in check.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
i agree that there's something going on with that doll and that it had to do with the writing on the wall.

I know. I didn't like Bill before and I sure don't like him now!

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4

I know. I didn't like Bill before and I definitely don't like him now!
I'm going to predict the doll is not evil and will be instrumental in keeping evil baby in check.
Interesting. Guess we'll just have to wait and see! :D

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've now read all the books so I have a pretty good idea what's going to happen

Actually, there was a recent interview with Alan Ball where he said that the shows only going to continue to diverge from the book at this point, and only be "in their spirit". Reason being that the books were "Sookie's story", and the shows about the ensemble.

By the end of the season, Eric will have sex with Bill.

This is the prediction thread, not the happy thought thread.

A

Anew Leaf

Actually, there was a recent interview with Alan Ball where he said that the shows only going to continue to diverge from the book at this point, and only be "in their spirit". Reason being that the books were "Sookie's story", and the shows about the ensemble.

This is the prediction thread, not the happy thought thread.

I actually don't mind that so much. Book 5 and 6 were rather boring actually. I am not a fan of Quinn. And I wish she would just finish the series now... book 12 was terrible.

This season has been a lot of fun for me so far:

Lowlights:
Holly's giant forehead
Bill
Crystal's accent

Highlights:
Eric
Eric
Eric
Laf's hilarious lines.
Pam

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually don't mind that so much. Book 5 and 6 were rather boring actually. I am not a fan of Quinn. And I wish she would just finish the series now... book 12 was terrible.

Ditto. I think a lot of the time these fantasy writers start out with some sort of narrative arc in mind, and then they do well and get that big book deal and things quickly go to shite soon thereafter. See: Laurell K. Hamilton.

Highlights:
Eric
Eric
Eric
Laf's hilarious lines.
Pam

What? No love for young Mr. Alcide?

joe-manganiello-gq.jpg

F

figsfiggyfigs

Trueblood is getting cheesy again. I don't know how i feel about this.

On another note: I'm reallllyyyyyyyyyyyyy glad

V

violaine

Lately, my friend has been doing yoga next to one of the TB actors. Eeeee. (I'd feel bad if I said who, but yeah, just had to squeal that to the internet.)