• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

HBO's TrueBlood Predictions

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'm just happy Eric is back to normal. The sad lost puppy thing was getting on my last good nerve.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I'm just happy Eric is back to normal. The sad lost puppy thing was getting on my last good nerve.

I hear that. I've had a pretty serious crush on Eric clear up until this 'puppy dog Eric' nonsense. Let the Patches-Eric fantasies resuuuuume.

F

figsfiggyfigs

That would've been what I would've originally suggested, but sam's brother has been getting on my nerves FAR longer than the lost-puppy story line has. Although, I regret to admit that I actually squealed like a 13 yr old fan girl when Eric re-obtained his memory, there was more silent joy over the death of that enormousnesly annoying, little shit.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I missed Eric. So glad he's back.

Sookie needs to get it the fuck together.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
That would've been what I would've originally suggested, but sam's brother has been getting on my nerves FAR longer than the lost-puppy story line has. Although, I regret to admit that I actually squealed like a 13 yr old fan girl when Eric re-obtained his memory, there was more silent joy over the death of that enormousnesly annoying, little shit.

True, I was glad they killed him off. Then I said YES! Now back to some hot Viking fucking and no more cavity inducing lovemaking inside a snow globe. :dont:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Gash in a sundress"

Pam, you'll always be my hero.

F

figsfiggyfigs

She's always been, and always will be, my favorite.

She always says what I'm thinking, which leads me to believe, I need to be even more vocal than I already am!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
pam is the coolest yes...i kinda love lafayette also and love that eric is back to normal but he's delicious either way really.

and...are they going to get into the faerie story line at all? some faerie just pops into the woods for a lil sexin with no other apparent reason? is this the last season...does anyone know yet?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
marnie's a crazy bitch. poor lafayette.
[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] i'm pretty sure it isn't the last season

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
doesn't seem like they can wrap it up in just one more show and yeah i know...ahhh!!

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
and...are they going to get into the faerie story line at all? some faerie just pops into the woods for a lil sexin with no other apparent reason? is this the last season...does anyone know yet?

True Blood has been renewed for Season 5. Even better, Russell Edgington is going to be back!

[MENTION=6163]Rainbows[/MENTION] and I have been speculating on how true they'll stay to the book's relationship timeline.
Then again, the love triangle isn't exactly canon. For the reasons that a) Sookie was done with Bill after she found out that he was sent to spy on her, and b)she's portrayed as more of a serial monogamist. The TV!Sookie treads dangerously close to Anita Blake territory. *shudder*

Last edited:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
awesome thanks!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sookie is annoying as f@*k!

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
trueblood sucks ( I really liked the first 2 seasons)

But it's such a cliche

Skipping time, people changing.

It's happened in Lost, Alias, 24 etc,.

And it often results in a love triangle.

Also, the Erased memory is another cliche.

I've also seen it in Heroes (repeatedly), Alias and I'm sure it's in others.

It's like they can't come up with something new.

And all the TV shows with superpowers and stuff make you think that at the end of the season there's going to be some big fight....but it never happens.

And trueblood has the same line of action in all of the seasons.

Some new entity comes in town, and everybody must work together to destroy it.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hate how indecisive they've made Sookie.

sookie is annoying as f@*k!

Motion to rename thread "Fuckin' Sookie".

In other news, Alexander Skarsgard will be starring (along with his ex Kate Bosworth) in the movie Straw Dogs that comes out this month. Zee preview:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeE-qTiaFT4"]Straw Dogs Trailer[/YOUTUBE]

A

Anew Leaf

Motion to rename thread "Fuckin' Sookie".

In other news, Alexander Skarsgard will be starring (along with his ex Kate Bosworth) in the movie Straw Dogs that comes out this month. Zee preview:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeE-qTiaFT4"]Straw Dogs Trailer[/YOUTUBE]

I agree as well. The scene where Marnie demands Bill and Eric to die and like idiots they agree with it... and she just stands there crying. Ugh. Watching this is like reading Robert Jordan say "tugged her braid" for the millionth time or something.

The finale will hopefully be mind blowingly amazing... read: Eric... Eric... Eric... :)

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree as well. The scene where Marnie demands Bill and Eric to die and like idiots they agree with it... and she just stands there crying. Ugh. Watching this is like reading Robert Jordan say "tugged her braid" for the millionth time or something.

The finale will hopefully be mind blowingly amazing... read: Eric... Eric... Eric... :)

See, I was somehow under the impression that they were trying to trigger Sookie's fairy magic by putting themselves in danger. Then I realized that they were just retarded.

A

Anew Leaf

See, I was somehow under the impression that they were trying to trigger Sookie's fairy magic by putting themselves in danger. Then I realized that they were just retarded.

Same... sigh. Pam said it best with her "you're going to die for a gash in a dress?" I normally have been on board for the S-E-B (hey look! Be-S) love triangle... but the past couple episodes have been so dumb with her "loving both of them"... and the guys having no reaction other than being passive wusses. Lame. Time for a spin off series with Eric and Pam touring the world or something with Laf in tow.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
pam is the coolest yes...i kinda love lafayette also and love that eric is back to normal but he's delicious either way really.

Why was that faerie fucking Andy of all people? It would have been better to develop his thing with Holly. Ugh. I'm just glad Eric is back to being Eric.