• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Was the cancellation of Brooklyn 99 a cynical ploy?

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'd say fandom lobby. If you look at cancellations now, often it's a different channel/ company that picks up whatever show. Netflix seems to have made a small fortune just by doing this. For what it's worth, there are rumors that Designsted Survivor will also be picked up by Netflix.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I was pretty sure they were writing it to end at five seasons? I think it's a fan thing. I hope the network doesn't brick it.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
We all know why.

tumblr_p8oev4FZ2q1txvmmzo1_1280.jpg

I was pretty sure they were writing it to end at five seasons? I think it's a fan thing. I hope the network doesn't brick it.

To my knowledge, the show was in its penultimate season, which is why it's upsetting people so much.